A Day In The Prison

Color, also known to the staff as Finch, is a one-eyed Sans with a short temper and bitchy attitude. He was hired by Dream to keep watch over cell-block 34, which contains another who goes by the name of Killer.

Killer was imprisoned because of his... obnoxious and somewhat flirty self. They both stood back to back, leaning against the iron deposit bars. Killer, of course, could easily use his magic to blast it open if he wanted to. However it seems that he has set other goals.

Color's flame wavered and drifted in the cold hall, creating a light source for the dark hallways. The skeleton sighed, not particularly interested in communication with his trusty. He's been watching the other for a couple of years now, and yes, they sometimes have brief chats with each other.

Killer glanced over his shoulder, a somewhat smirk engraved on his face. He chuckled before speaking. "Hey," He said with a short smile. Color scoffed.

"God f*cking damnit," The officer rolled his eyelight. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with Killer, but knowing him for over five years, he's gonna have to talk to him. If he doesn't, the other is gonna get very obnoxious. "What do you want, Killer?" Color asked.

The inmate sank to the floor, now sitting. "I just wanna talk, is that too much to ask of you?" Killer sighed, letting his arms fall to his sides.

"Killer, you know I can't. We've been over this! It's the law. Officers and inmates are not supposed to speak to each other. I'm sorry," He whispered, the waving inferno dimming. He looked down, the entire hate stemming to just drop out. "I shouldn't be talking right now..." He sighed, his fire trying to change to a pastel blue.

A sigh came from the other side, along with a chuckle. "Then why are you speaking to me? Aren't you afraid of what consequences we both could face, or is it something... different?"

Color stopped, staring at Killer, who was staring at him with an odd expression. Color clenched his fist, singularly coughing into it in an awkward way. "No reason at all." He messed with the hat that sat on top.

Killer deadpanned, obviously not buying it. He stood up and faced the officer, until he heard footsteps.