Deep trouble

(With the JR........)

(Blue's P.O.V)
Of course he ran away. I knew he would soon. No worries! I have a tracker I planted on his scarf. It's a hobby I picked up along with sax, fighting -though I only do it when it's necessary- and also blackmailing.

I blackmail people to get what I want, like info on where Error or that brother of Dream is. That's my main job at JR. Getting information. I go by many names, asshole, midget, ass-shit, creep, I could go on and on. But my real name is Blue.

"Blue, I swear, if you touch my feathers one more time I will end you!" Dream shouts.

I pretend to be offended. "Gosh! I'm sorry! But I need to point out, if you "end me," how will you get information on your brother? How will you find your brother without him sensing your aura." I ask sarcastically, still pretending to be scared and offended. "Gee! You really didn't think that through did you, giant chicken." I laugh softly as I pull his crown over his eye-sockets.

He looks pretty angry. "Leave.... Please for all that is positive, just leave...." His head was buried in one of his hands. The other was pointing out the door.

"Okay!" I turn to leave, but not before making chicken noises, just to mock him. Then I turn to leave.

"Wait, Blue!" Dream called.

"Yessum?" I try to sound cute, just to get on his nerves. Though I'm sure I've already done that...

"Go to ArcticTale, that tracker you put on your so called "friend" signified that he was there......."

"Thanks! You know, for an absolute chicken, you sure can be a help!" I teased.

"And before you go, take this... it's colder than the devil's heart there...." He held out a furry jacket. I take it. "And, watch out for the crevasses there, you can fall into one, and I don't want my, "man on the inside" dust." He sounded sarcastic, but I took the jacket.

"I'll look for you brother while I'm at it!"

"Just go!!!" He yelled.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going!" I give him a sour look and walk out the door.

(Later......)

I just arrived in the AU. Once I landed, the icy wind chilled me out. "Good thing the Giant chicken gave this furry coat." He told me to watch out for..... for..... dammit I forgot! Eh, how bad could whatever he was talking about be?

I didn't see what was coming next. Literally and figuratively. The snow gave way to a deep crack underneath it and I fell. It looked like I fell at least fifty five feet. It was cold no doubt. The walls that were my only way out were too steep, plus they didn't have much stuff to climb on....

I shout out in anger. Hopefully someone can help me. I don't even care if it's Dream's brother for god's sake! I just hope someone comes soon.