"the bus ride" {iwaoi}

Start from the beginning

I scoff and hang my head down into the back of the seat in front of me, pressing my forehead into the leather as Oikawa chuckles while humming.

"I didn't know you were so cute when you're flustered, Iwa-chan! I was only teasing~!" I can hear his innocent smirk without seeing it as I groan and sit back up to look at him.

"Quit messing with my head, Shittykawa," I say as sternly as I possibly can at this point. That's when the other places a firm hand on the middle of my thigh giving it a light squeeze as he smiles brightly at me.

"I would never!"

Yeah fucking right.

Oikawa Tooru is making my head spin right now as my mind is clouded with lewd thoughts that I'd rather not admit to. His idiotic grin and dorky glasses make me clench my jaw tight as my heart races just looking into his chocolate brown eyes. Not to mention he's coming onto me so suddenly so randomly, has that dumbass finally felt the tension between us?

"You all right over there Iwaizumi?" Mattsun calls from a couple of seats over and across, hearing my loud growl but not being able to see my expression. Due to the darkness of the bus, Oikawa is able to slide his hand so far up my thigh that it really could be considered scandalous at this point. When I feel my words become choked up in my throat, Assikawa answers for me.

"He's doing just fine! Just fed up with me that's all! Great work today boys!" He calls out casually as I hide my face in my hand, trying not to get excited.

"What the fuck are you doing Shittykawa?" I hiss under my breath, using my free hand to grab his wrist, looking to pry it away. I can't bear to make eye contact with my best friend and captain anymore, and my eyes bore into the seat in front of me. That seat sure is pretty damn interesting.

"Look at me, Iwa..." Oikawa muses as he now uses his free hand to grab a hold of my chin, shooing my hand away from my face to reveal the flushed pigment against my tanned skin.

"I'll be honest with you Iwaizumi," He locks eyes with me, "I didn't know I'd love seeing you like this as much as I do. I want to be the only one to see you this vulnerable..." He states like it wasn't an indirect confession or anything out of the blue (which it was).

I stay silent, waiting for him to continue, as he trails his hand along my inner thigh painfully slow.

He sighs at my expression. Is he really into just seeing me crumble against his will or something? That's... pretty damn ho—

"You're beautiful like this, Hajime. I think I've liked you ever since I could remember." Tooru states as I widen my eyes. By now, I can see his silhouette outlined by the moonlight as it casts a pretty shadow on his ghostly skin for all to see.

"My god..." He breathlessly states, infatuated with me for an odd reason, as he looks over me one more time like he hasn't grown up with me for the past 18 years.

I gulp, "I like you too Assikawa." I'm surprised I can even sputter out a sentence with my hint of pride left. But the glint in Oikawa's eyes tells me he wants me to say something more.

"I call you Hajime, and all I get is Assikawa in return?" He whines, petty, slightly ruining the moment we had going on. I nod slightly while scoffing and his smile turns sinister.

"What will it take for you to call me Tooru..?" He murmurs under his breath, his hand returning to the same scandalous spot high on my thigh as he gives it a tight squeeze. I gasp and he grins when he sees me react so dirtily. I feel humiliated with him borderline groping me in such a public place, but my groin seems to like it.

"Shh, shh, shh..." Oikawa puts a finger to my lips, keeping his hand planted on my thigh. "Unless you're going to say my name, you're gonna' have to keep your voice down, Iwa-chan..." He warns and I can't even find myself getting mad for the childish nickname at a time like this.

"T-Tooru... not here—" I whimper but before the boy can respond we've arrived at Aoba Johsai. Oikawa withdraws his hand much to my dismay when the lights of the bus begin to gradually light up, getting brighter until the whole vehicle is lit.

Oikawa hums in satisfaction before leaning forward to say one last thing.

"I didn't think you would be so submissive, Iwa-chan... how humiliating..!" His words go straight to my dick as I grit my teeth, scoffing as Oikawa stands first to exit the bus. I stand to follow, holding my volleyball bag against my crotch in attempt to cover up my problem, exiting the bus after thanking the driver. We all get dismissed to go home as I rush to my car parked in the lot.

Once I open the door, I slam it, leaning my head against the headrest of my seat as I sigh so incredibly loud.

After that encounter, one thing is for certain:

I'm more of a submissive than I should be.