two

I carefully walked in. Foxy spotted me walk in and I got butterflies in my stomach. "U-uhm.. Hello.." I whispered. He was still staring at me. He had a evil look in his eyes and it kinda scared me at that moment. But, I usually found it cute.. "Hello." His voice was calm and had a bad side to it. "Uhm. Im Mangle." He closed his eyes and sighed. "I know." I shuffled a bit hiding behind the door. "Oh.." he looked at me and my second head. "Whats with the other head?" He carefully watched me. "I dont know.. its really annoying. I wish it was gone" I sighed. "Nethertheless I wont be getting fixed." He grinned. "Neither will I." I shyly smiled. "Seems we have something in common." His eyes sparkled a bit. "Seems we do." I chuckled. "Uhm yeah.." his smiled faded and he tilted his head. "Why are you here?" I blushed. "W-well.. you seem pretty lonley.. and I want to be your friend."he smiled. "How thoughtful. But im fine being alone." I looked down. "Oh." I could feel him staring daggers at me. "You can stay here for a while though." He scooted over on the box he was sitting and patted to a spot next to him. I carefully sat next to him. The butterflies in my stomach got worse. I gulped. "So. Tell me about yourself." He asked. "Well.. I was shoved in a new white fox suit last September, all I remember I was running away.. and thats it. Uhm, I work at kids cove.." I chuckled and continued. "One day the toddler's started to take me apart, and.. I don't know why I didn't stop them.  After hours I used to be put back together. But it happened so much.. they stopped.. and now, I look like this." He was silent for a while. "Im sorry." He had a sad look in his eyes like he was pitying me. "Theres no need." "I remember you said you had problems standing for a long time." I nodded. "Thats why im always slumped over or hanging from the ceiling." He sighed. "Oh." He was silent again for a while. I think he was lost in thought or, it was a sign for me to get lost. "No matter what you look like, your pretty in my eyes." He shyly smiled at me. "T-t-thank you, Foxy." He nodded. He stood up. "Hey. I have to go now. I'd love to hang out longer next time." I smiled and nodded. "Me too.." and then he was gone. I sighed of happiness. "Hes so nice! Yet.. mysterious." Is hiding something?