Korean Rose : kth

Start from the beginning

Throughout the day working out of her script, Taehyung noticed all the little notes she had penned, becoming quite enchanted with the way her mind worked and her cute handwriting. He thought it was interesting that places where he would have marked acting notes she had marked things about lighting, and he was invested in benefitting from her side of things.

He was flipping through her script later on that day, the tickle in his throat having worsened as it wore on until he was coughing into his closed fist. He frowned and shook his head, thinking he would ask for tea after his hair and makeup were done for the day. Just as he was turning a page the door opened and he glanced up to see her coming in.

"Oh, hi again," he said, grinning at her. She was still shy but not as mortified as earlier as she set his script back down in front of him, his name staring up at him in his own messy scrawl from the cover. And she had clipped it together for him with a clip like hers.

"Here you go, I'm sorry again," she said. Taehyung smiled at her, hearing all the notes he had read in her voice in his head now. He liked the way she dressed, cute but professional in a vintage, eclectic sort of way that really complimented what he knew of her personality.

"I said not to be sorry," he teased. He pointed at one of her notes in the script and raised an eyebrow. "'Sounds hot' it says here?" She gasped and reached out, grabbing the script from him and closing it quickly.

"Oh gosh I'm so embarrassed," she whined, bringing a hand up to cover her face.

"Don't be embarrassed," he chuckled, reaching for his own script. "And thank you for the clip."

A full day of shooting later, Taehyung hadn't been able to keep his eyes off of her as she ran around on the set, giving direction and working with the other production assistants. He found himself smiling unconsciously as he watched her, endeared by everything she did. He coughed a little, and turned his attention back to work.

Flash forward to Taehyung in the present, sitting back on his heels and staring at the flowers in his toilet which he had just been choking on, and vomited up to clear his windpipe. His heart was racing and his mind was frozen in fear. This couldn't be happening, he had just met the girl it was just a crush, he thought. No way. This wasn't love, these - these flowers were a fluke. As if in answer he suddenly gagged again, leaning over the basin and spitting another flower into the bowl, wiping tears from his cheeks and spit from his chin when he pulled away again.

Taehyung ran over his options in his head. He could do nothing and wait for the flowers to slowly grow in his lungs until he suffocated. Not an appealing idea in his opinion. He could see a doctor and have the operation to remove the flowers before they could kill him. There were a lot of side affects to the surgery though and it was a hassle - the simplest option would be to get the girl to reciprocate.

Taehyung nodded to himself. It shouldn't be too hard, right? The way she had looked at him when he dropped his script was promising - she surely had an interest in him at least. All he had to get her to do was - what, kiss him? Sleep with him? Anything like that would probably do. He pushed up from the floor and washed his face, brushed his teeth and peered at himself in the mirror. The face that so many had praised for its handsomeness looked back at him and Taehyung was only just a little bit nervous. She would reciprocate...right?

He spent the following week of filming trying to get her to pay attention to him, but Taehyung was slowly realizing he might not actually be very good at flirting. Had never really had a reason in the past, but he needed to figure it out because his symptoms were getting worse.