a/n 2020

hey guys i just wanted to inform you that i wrote this as an eleven year old five years ago, so i'm very sorry about the grammar and all of the typos. i hope even through the terrible and cringey parts you can enjoy it.

   also i wasn't very smart back then so just to let you know this is all from a mind of a tween who just barely went into junior high and now i'm almost a junior in high school so I'd like to say i've improved but that's not really for me to tell.

  thank you to all who even gives this story a chance because i've reread some parts and i can't stand it but since it has the most views from my page i figured i'd just leave it up. so enjoy yourselves but please don't judge me based on this story, please at least skim through some of my more recent works and that'll make me feel so much more at ease.

  also, at this time i was in that stage of 'i'm not gonna proof read! that's dumb' so there are sooo many typos and spelling mistakes. i'm super duper sorry about that. and also don't forget that this is a two part series! the sequel is not yet finished but it's been almost a year since i've edited it because of my lack of inspiration, but i have a feeling i'll be finishing it soon.

thanks to everyone for reading, commenting and voting! We're #9 in #brase and #1 in #belli !!
thank you guys so much!

happy readings

~mj