Small, silent tears fell as I waited for what felt like forever.

And then, I heard his voice.

It was muffled through the door, along with Alexander's, until Alexander eventually boomed a command to Zayn.

"Bring her out."

The moment I was forced out of the room, Harry's focus landed on me. Pain filled his eyes as he had to see me being held by Zayn.

I stood there in fear. But as this was all unfolding, I noticed that the room was changing.

The walls were dripping with blood.

I felt my head beat pick up as I looked around the room.

Alexander, Zayn and James had turned into these huge, grotesque monsters. They didn't look human at all.

I backed away in horror as the three of them slowly approached Harry, backing him into a corner.

There were growls, drool, and then Harry's horrified screams.

I couldn't move. I watched him being torn a part by these creatures in pure terror.

I jolt awake with a gasp, immediately sitting up and breathing heavily.

My chest rises up and down as I have trouble coming back to reality from what I just saw.

I tug at my hair, pinching my eyes shut and trying to slow my breath down, but I was panicking.

Suddenly, I feel an arm wrap around me and pull me in tight.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay." the voice says in a frantic tone.

I open my eyes and finally realize that I'm still in the place I fell asleep in, and not in a warehouse being held by the Phantoms. I was still in the hospital bed, with Harry.

When I realized he was the one hugging me and saying things to calm me down, I immediately- instinctively- let my head rest on his chest.

"Bad dream?" he asks, rubbing slow circles on my back.

I nod into his chest. "You have no idea."

The dream felt so real up until the part where they morph into monsters...it's probably because that the first half actually happened.

I was actually in that situation the day Harry 'died'. It was terrifying, waking up surrounded by those people who's only intentions were to hurt us.

But why was I dreaming about this over a year later? I rarely ever have bad dreams, and when I do, they're never that vivid.

"What was it about?" Harry asks.

Do I tell him? It was awfully graphic and I'm not sure if he'd want to hear about him being viscously murdered by monsters that resembled his enemies...

...but, I know that if I don't tell him, he'd activate his stubborn side and push me until I did.

"Um." I clear my throat, pulling away from his chest so that we were just sitting next to each other now. "It was the day you left for the attack and Alexander used me as bait to get to you."

I hesitantly turn my head to the side to look at his face, which had fallen into sadness.

It was clear that hearing about my nightmare bothered him and I could tell just by looking at his face.

"Do you normally get nightmares like that?" he questions, toying with his rings.

I shake my head and bite down on the inside of my cheek. "No. Not at all."