Chapter 22

I have no idea if those hero's were able to survive but I do know that we all were pronounced missing and that they gave up on our search which we're all glad for because now we can start our planing and what our next move is going to be.

"I say we ambush them when they aren't expecting it"

They all look at me and I started to get a little nervous because I just blurted it out but then Tomura said that is great idea and he knows just how lore them out. I was about to ask how but then it clicked "he means us- me, Uraraka, Bakugo and Todoroki" they all look at me "I don't want it to come down to it but it has and it seems that using those 4 will help lure them out but also show the world that they were lied to so it's killing 2 birds with one stone" I looked at Tomura with a smile "I'll do it" then Toga wrapped her arms around Uraraka in a protective way "I'm in" Toga gasped at and looked down at her and soon after both Shoto and Kaachan agreed to do it which made Dabi and Inasa look at them too and I looked up Tomura.

"baby please, they wouldn't suspect anything"

He looked like he was thinking "fine but in a week so we can train you all more so you all can handle yourselves" I smiled brightly and nodded my head and heard twice mumble under his breath about Tomura being whipped which made me giggle.

^^time skip- a week later^^

Today is the day that we put the plan in motion and started to put everything in place.

The first thing that needs to be done is for Uraraka, Shoto, Kaachan and me to go walking around town and lead the hero's to secluded area and everyone else will ambush them and I dressed I'm something that I could hide my weapons in and considering the other I will have to hide there's to so I put a strap on the inside of my  thigh high socks so I could hide them.
______________________________

As we were walking around I started to have this feeling that we were being watched Soni glanced at the others and the could feel it to so we changed direction to a secluded area that we know of and tried to make it there quickly but not to quickly to where they start to we question it.