Chapter 45

~~3rd POV~~
~~unknown location~~

"Sir the green haired omega has been found"

The spy this guy had sent out is now kneeling in front of him as he tends to his weak and wounded mate "good and any news on the other 2" the spy quickly put his head down

"the youngest lives with the green haired omega and his group friends while the other one is a spy sent to infiltrated another enemy group"

He just let out a small growl as he looked at his mate moved some strains of hair from his face "do we know who they still have at UA" "no sir that is kept under wraps and secretly guarded" he stood up and spammed his fist against the wall making it crack.

"We gave also been informed that one of the omega's that has been marked to be taken had escaped and is now with the same group"

That news didn't seem to affect him as much as the spy had thought it would but he knew what he was about to would affect him very badly and has a feeling he's about to die so he took a deep breath gulped.

"We also have information that your youngest son is now pregnant"

The room so quite that you could hear the microphone scrambling to get as far away from that as they possibly could.

"I'm sorry say that again"

Subconsciously the guy back away "your-" his voice cracked from all the anticipation and fear so he had to clear his throat to be to talk again "your youngest son is pregnant".

He burst in flames as he growled loudly and put his hand in front of him ready to burn the guy to a crisp till a very raspy voice called out him "d-don't we still-" he started coughing badly which scared his mate.

"Don't talk you need your strength"

His mate then lowered his hand and quickly grabbed him a class of water and as he was drinking it his mate glared at the guy he was just about to burn to a crisp "you get the rest of the information".

The guy nodded and quickly ran out of the room to go do some more spying stuff while his boss tended to his mate

"don't talk like that you need to keep your strength up"

~~Back at the LOV base~~

"Rose it's time for us to help you train your quirk so what is your quirk"

She looked at Izuku