QUESTIONS? DON'T ANSWER!

Start from the beginning

"So are you going to tell what you got?" he asks with a coy smile

"you will find out soon Mr. Cavanaugh" I say with a big smile. I just hope it can make us happy. what am I thinking HOPE  it breeds eternal misery.

"fine, lets go home" he says kissing my forehead

I grab I water bottle and a sip.

when we get home I immediately go to the bathroom to take the tests and I feel Guilty for not telling Toby but he is going to find out once I know for sure.

20 minutes later

I feel like am dreaming like this isn't true I start crying while stare at pregnancy test. positive. Am I ready for this I ask my self I mean ever since me and Toby got back together I thought about getting pregnant. just then I hear a knock at the door. TOBY. should I tell him know or later. Maybe now since were here.

"Babe, are you ok you've been in here for a while, is everything alright" He asks

no, I don't know

"yeah, am fine" I lie

"Can I come inside?" He asks softly

"yeah"

-------------------------------------------------------------

(TOBY'S POV)

"Can I come inside?" I ask softly when I realize she has been crying.

"yeah"

I open the door to see Spencer sitting down the floor with something in her hand and tears streaming down her face. I kneel down in front of her wiping away her tears. It makes me sad to see her like this.

"baby, what's wrong"

"nothing." she says

normally I know when she lies but I didn't detect a lie. she starts to stand up and so do I. We stand in front of each other she takes my hand and puts something in my hand maybe a stick. I look down and realize its a pregnancy test and its positive. I look at her and back at the test I keep looking back in forth till I know exactly what's happening. I pick her up and start spinning her, I hear her giggle after a minute I put her down and kiss her passionately. I am so happy am going to be a dad.

"I love you so much, you have no idea how happy I am now that am going to be dad" I say

"I love you too, and I can't wait to meet our daughter" she says

"daughter? how do you know its a girl, it can be our son" I say

"Mhmm . . . our newborn with a six pack" she giggle

"I'm happy we finally get to start our family together" I say

she nodes and hugs and I hug her back.

----------------------------------------------------

(SPENCER'S POV)

Its currently Thursday night ever since Sunday night when we found out I was pregnant me and Toby have been the happiest we had an appointment  on Tuesday for an ultra sound where we got to see our child for the first time. I am currently worrying about what my dad said about being questioned by the police, Toby is back on the force since Monday its been good so far he said he knows nothing about be questioned anytime soon and I mean of course he would say that who would tell Toby that his pregnant wife is being brought down for questioning. All this thoughts and possibilities didn't help me sleep much because next thing I know my phone is ringing and its 6:15. I answer the phone.