Tom nodded, seeing nothing wrong with what he has learned. 

"How are the Death Eaters healing?" Harry asked, wanting to be caught up with how things were progressing.

"They are doing well. The LeStranges still have a few more days in bed, but then they will all be up and about, able to start training themselves to get back to the shape they were in before Azkaban.

"Great. What all have you been working on during this?" Harry asks.

"I've been planning raids, which I need you to look over. We also need to plan the Ministry take over. Do you plan to continue playing student, this year? Or are you going to just take everything independently? You have already finished your schooling, so if you don't want to continue, you don't really need to," Tom replies.

"I'm not sure. I never really had a good Hogwarts experience, my fifth year, in my past, I was constantly forced to use a blood quill in detention. This won't be happening this year, as I plan to deal with Umbridge accordingly. So I think I will do my fifth year, take my OWLs, but I will probably take the NEWTs independently. Unless, of course, I am needed here. I still plan to sneak out of Hogwarts regularly, like I did this past year. So it shouldn't affect any plans," Harry answers.

Tom nodded, understanding Harry's reasons.

"Anything else you need to tell me?" Tom asked.

"Well, Barty knows about my past, not all of it, but a good chunk of it. I will also be coming this weekend to plan and chat with Barty. Barty might seem a bit distracted until then. Don't blame him for it, Death told him how I can summon dead people, letting Barty know that I can summon his mother for him. Which will also be done this weekend. That's it," Harry told Tom.

"I figured most of that, as I talked with Barty yesterday when he got here. Is there anything you suggest?" Tom asks Harry.

"I was wondering, that since we have Sirius on our side if we can use Wormtail to get him cleared. It would do us good if we have a Black on our side that is not wanted. Since most of the Death Eaters are escapees and are being hunted for, if we get Sirius cleared, he could join the Wizengamot and help get our laws passed," Harry suggested.

"Alright. I can agree to that since we lose the incompetent coward in return for an ex-auror and a werewolf," Tom states.

"WORMTAIL!" Tom shouts, getting the rat to come to the office.

A few minutes later, a fat grey rat scurries into the office and transforms back int to Peter.

"Yes, my Lord?" Pettigrew asks.

"You are being sent on a new task, Petrificus Totalus," Tom cast, petrifying the coward of a man, Tom turns to Harry, "You are free to bring him to the Auror Department."

Harry smirked a little ferally, "somnum penitus" Harry cast.

With a nod to Tom, Harry levitated Pettigrew and apparated to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Harry walked into the office, with Pettigrew under a disillusionment charm, still petrified and asleep. He walks up to the front desk, "I have new evidence for the Sirius Black case. I need to speak with Amelia Bones immediately," he spoke firmly to the front desk attendant.

Harry was led to an office, making sure that Peter was following behind. The attendant left to get Amelia Bones. Harry conjured a chair for himself, he added a spell that would keep Peter from turning into his rat animagus form, making Peter feel immense pain when he tries. He also cast a spell that kept Peter from spilling any information about Tom from this past year, including an admission that Tom is back as well as Harry joining him. He waited for only a few minutes, then Amelia Bones walks into the room like she has a mission to accomplish.