The two adults looked at him in shock and horror. Harry, at this point, has dissociated himself from the questions, to help himself keep control of his ability and to keep from hurting someone.

"How does Kreacher remember?" Remus asks, confused.

"I'm not sure. Something about time not mattering to elf magic, only life, and death. Nothing else in between," Harry answered.

"Harry, how did we die?" Sirius asks.

"You died in my fifth year, which won't happen this time around, but you fell through the Veil in the Department of Mysteries, from Bellatrix. Remus died with Tonks during the final battle, also by Bellatrix. Teddy was safe and ended up engaged to Victoire, who was Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley. Victoire was beaten and raped to death by muggles. Teddy was killed on a raid after he lost Victoire," Harry answered.

The three sat in silence for a while.

"You are able to summon them? Your parents mentioned that you are able to," Sirius spoke next.

"Yeah... I'm able to summon my dead children," Harry answered.

"Will you?" Sirius asks.

"Eventually. When I summon them it will just be me and Kreacher. If I am fine after that conversation, I'll see about letting you see them," Harry replies.

"Are you able to summon my brother?" Sirius asks.

"Yes. I plan to even summon Barty's mother this weekend, so he can talk to her," Harry tells him.

"Do you think we would be able to summon Regulus at some point?" Sirius asks him, looking guilty about what happened to his brother.

"Sure. Take the time to think about what you want to say, and prepare yourself for anything he might say. When you have, we can summon him. Okay?" Harry tells his godfather.

Sirius nods his head in agreement. They sit in silence for a while. After a while, Kreacher informed the trio about lunch. The three nodded and went up for lunch.

On Monday morning, Harry got out of bed and got ready to go to Riddle Manor. He left before Sirius and Remus woke up. He asked Kreature to inform them that he should be back by 4 this evening. With that, he apparated away.

___

He arrived at Riddle Manor and walked straight to Tom's office. He knocked, to alert Tom that he was entering, then just walked in.

Tom was sitting at his desk writing notes on a piece of parchment.

"Hello, Tom," Harry spoke.

"Hello, Harry. To what do I owe this early visit?" Tom asked, somewhat sarcastically.

"Sirius and Remus decided to stand by me. So that's good. I also got to inform them of my lovely sleeping habits. So I will be unavailable Tuesday night and all of Wednesday. I am available for any rest of the week. I also came to inform you that I killed a few muggles that would have eventually caused an issue later. I plan to go after Dolores Umbridge sometime this week. I am also no longer at my relatives' home, however, I have given Dudley the warning for his child if he ever gets to have one," Harry informs his partner.

"Alright, so we have to worry about Dumbledore trying to get you to go back. Do you have any plans for that?" Tom asked Harry.

"Already handled. Due to being forced to participate in the Triwizard Tournament, in the eyes of the Goblins, I am an adult. Since you had to be an adult to participate in the tournament, to begin with," Harry answered.