Chapter 5: The EX Holy Maiden Feelings

I don't own or co-own Naruto or High school DxD that rights belong to Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto. Based upon Characters created by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo, And Masashi Kishimoto.

So stop bothering me!

Rated M - For Strong Language, Blood and Violence and other stuff.

"Talking"

"Thoughts"

[Jutsus, Techniques, and Spells]

AN: Sorry for not keeping my promise, but I hope you enjoy what I have made for you! And one more thing guys: this chapter will not with fighting scenes or dialogues and it will short --- I know what you are all thinking "You made us wait for three months and this chapter was so short WTF MAN" like that. But I am sorry. I have seven more stories that I need to update.

Anyway, enough of my rambling and enjoy the chapter!

--------"Lack of comments is killing writers."

"[The Immortal Sage: Chapter 5]"

Asia Uchiha was quietly sitting at the window-sill of Madara's mansion in the world of the living, staring out at the moon in a contemplative fashion. She was troubled and sad, her foster father, Madara, had literally declared war on the three Fictions not even being afraid of danger that would come with it.

She signed softly, brushing her blonde hair before gently placing it behind her shoulder.

She didn't want a war to start right now-- she hated seeing people getting hurt-- and besides she still wanted to tell Madara about her feelings. She wanted Madara chat with her whenever they could, talking about random things under the sun. Definitely crack jokes in order to make her smile when she was sad, to make her laugh when she cried.

She wanted Madara to pick her up after she had fallen, but just after both of them shared a laugh together over the situation. She wanted to spend the nights cuddled to him, sleeping together in the same bed.

Her bright emerald green eyes met the round and pale yellow moon, staring wistfully at the glowing circle that hung in the darkness. The night sky was clear of clouds and the glowing orb was surrounded endlessly by glittering stars, the sky glimmering dimly like black silk under light.

It was irritating that her vision that the Sharingan provided took away the darkness, making everything look semi-bright as if it were daytime. At times like these, it kind of ruined the melancholic and reflective mood she had.

Gazing down from the moon to the forests that were beyond the boundary, she realised that the night was awfully silent, with the animals that were in the nearby forest all asleep.

The whole estate that belonged to Madara on the human realm was shrouded in darkness; with none of the lights were on, meaning that everyone in the vicinity was asleep. And she was the only one who was still awake.

Glancing at the electronic clock at her tableside, she noticed that it was already twelve in the midnight, if the blinking green lights were to be believed. But the little blonde was getting tired and wanted to sleep, after all it had been a long and tiresome day today.

She closed the window, and shifting her body slightly it looked inside what appeared to be a large bedroom. Her green emerald eyes looked around spotting the grey painted walls that had an large crimson red stripe going down from the middle. A black dresser with hanging on the wall above it was a white with black outlined warfan that held a trio of red tomoe on each side.

A gentle smile formed as it looked at the bed or rather who was on it. There sleeping Asia spotted the familiar black hair that was spiky no matter what he did or tried. The covers were only up halfway on his stomach allowing her eyes to wander over his muscled form.

When the glow of the moon died down showed Asia naked as the day she was born. Creamy white skin that seemed to almost glow as she sauntered towards the bed. Her long blonde hair swished calmly behind her.

She had a body that would put most women to shame with a toned stomach aided by a normal bust that jiggled with each step she took. Stopping at his bedside a fond smile made it's way onto her face as she remembered when he had saved her from those Fallen Angel three years ago.

As she finished the memory she lifted up the covers before getting into bed with him. She cuddled up to him before throwing the covers over their bodies. Asia smiled as she felt one of his arms wrap around her the moment she entered the bed. ''I love you.'' Asia said softly before she closed her eyes to join him in the land of dreams.

But unknown to her those words were heard by the Ghost of the Uchiha who was still awake.

End of Chapter 5.