Chapter 3

24 reads?! Omg you guys are awesome! GOAL: If this story can get at least 2-5 favorites and 50 reads by Friday, you all get a cookie and a special chapter. :3 Again, thanks so much! I feel famous XD Anyway, read on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You turned around, trying to find out if anyone else was around you. "Who's there?!" You yelled, sounding more brave than you really were. No response. Just like on the dream, you ran, dodging rocks and fallen trees. You ran faster as you heard the same cackle as in your dream. "Leave me alone!!" You swiped your hand, expecting to hit a tree. Instead, you hit someone. You opened your eyes and saw someone with black hair and a white hoodie facing a tree, his cackle cut short from your attack. "Stronger than I thought." He said. You could hear the grin in his voice. He turned. Your suspicions were correct; Jeff. "What the hell do you want?!" You snapped as he grabbed his knives. "Thought we could chat for a moment before I have to report to O' Great Slenderman." He sounded irritated. "Really?! You expect me to chat with a killer?! You must be insane!" You growled. He laughed, and you realized he WAS insane. "Bingo. Now," he sat on the ground, motioning for you to sit. "I've got a small warning, small threat." When you didn't sit down, he held up a knife, threatening silently. You finally obeyed, sitting down and staying silent. "Warning first." He muttered. "These very woods are Slenderman's." He didn't wait for a response. "He can detect when someone is here, and sends a few of his proxies to kill any intruders. I don't want to kill you." "Why?" You asked, obviously confused. "Er.." He didn't reply. "Threat next; walk in here to much, and I'll take you to his mansion for real torture." (It sounds soo boring to me.. XD) You growled. "Really? You throw me into a panic attack to say that?" You were irritated with him. As you stood up, he did also. "Easy there, kiddo." He suddenly sounded smug, like a guy talking to his girlfriend. (See what I did there? x3) Jeff chuckled as you narrowed you eyes. "Fine. I'll leave you alone. But I will come back to see you soon. Later." He waved to you and ran off, leaving you there. Alone. You felt sad, now that he was already gone. Pull yourself together!! You thought. He's a killer! You turned, heading to your house, the thought of Jeff never leaving your mind..