Chapter 11

Jeff's POV
------------------
LJ took (Y/N) out to practice. Not just to test her, but so the rest of us could work on her room. The only pets we got ran off to her house and inspected her room, taking things she might need back to us. After hours of pain and work, Slender and Sally, who sat on the faceless leader's shoulder, finished painting her room (F/C) (Favorite color). It was a nice shade of (F/C), too. Smile was finally back and stayed downstairs, watching. He suddenly went crazy, barking and wagging his tail. Jane ran downstairs and looked out the window. "They're coming back!" "Quick, everyone! Get the tools out and hide!" I ordered. The ladders and paintbrushes disappeared quickly, being set in a spare room. Then, we flicked off the lights, silenced Smile, and waited.

Your POV
----------------
You walked back, sore from training. Laughing Jack was definitely full of energy, that's for sure. The monochrome clown looked around, looking as if he were confused. You walked up the stairs, wanting to sleep in your "new" room. That bed's gonna hurt real bad.. You thought with a sigh. You saw your bedroom door already open. Wha..? You peered in and flicked on the light. As soon as the lights turned on, everyone jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!" You jumped but laughed. Jeff walked over to you as you looked around your new and improved room. "OMIGOSH!" You saw the walls were painted (F/C) (Again, Fave Color) "We're gonna be sore as hell tomorrow, though." He murmured. Overjoyed, you jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you!" Realizing what you did, you backed off, blushing. Jeff simply nodded, smiled, and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. After a while, everyone went downstairs. Jeff of course stayed by you, being your guard and all. Although everyone agreed to surprise you with the room, few still didn't trust you. Slender and Jane prepared dinner. Everyone but Jeff ate. After that, you all hung out a while before you and Jeff headed upstairs. As he opened his bedroom door, you said, "'Night Jeff." He simply nodded. "'Night." You entered your room and closed the door. Sitting on your bed, you sighed drowsily. "Maybe I'll fit in after all.." You murmured before falling asleep.
------------------------------------------
Wow. This might be one of the biggest chapters I've done... Maybe. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bai!