One

"I haven't seen her in like a year!" Seth said excited to see his baby sister "And why are we here?" Dean asked Not understanding why he can't be getting smashed at a bar. What? Its five o'clock somewhere.

Suddenly the door to the house opened, "quick get in the closet!" Seth said wanting to surprise her. "Anyway, you have to be here because your my brothers, and shes my sister, I want you to meet" Seth explained before quickly shutting up, be watched as a two-toned hair girl, like himself walked into the bedroom, with Lio Rush!

 "Anyway, you have to be here because your my brothers, and shes my sister, I want you to meet" Seth explained before quickly shutting up, be watched as a two-toned hair girl, like himself walked into the bedroom, with Lio Rush!

"I can't believe you fucking slapped a teacher!" Lio exclaimed an she laughed opening the blinds and sitting in her hanging chair, he sat on her bed, comfortably. "She was being a bitch" she took a puff from her vape and passed it to him. He did the same. Seth was shocked, his baby sister, who hated it when their parents smoked, was vaping with one of her friends.

"Shit! My brother wants me" Lio said hugging her and exiting through the window, "You could have just went out like a normal person, my dad loves you" She said laughing, he shrugged and jogged to his car. "Bye Dakota!" He yelled and she laughed "Bye Lio" She said to herself.

"Surprise!" Seth yelled and she kicked under his jaw. "Ouch jeez" He said holding his jaw in pain. "Don't scare me! I ain't flight!" She retaliated. She took her started un-tying the bow on her uniform, then she went in ber closet.

She came back wearing a black over-sized sweater and fishnet tights. She had on about a five inch heel on her boots and her hair was in double space buns. "That was quick" Roman Commented. "And you are?" She asked annoyed. "Do you not watch WWE Anymore?" Seth asked. She walked to her bed and grabbed her backpack. She un-zipped it and pulled out about three textbooks, three notebooks, and two folders of loose papers. "All of this, is due tommorow, And this is actually quarter of what i usually have" She explained in an edgy tone.

"Now If You'll excuse me, I'd like to start working, sbre entered another room that we followed her in. It was a homework room with two desks, one had a little girl sitting at it, maybe seven? "Hey Sakota" Dakota said to the girl. "Hey Dakota" The girl said and continued to play her game.

"Thats Sakota, Our little sister, she was maybe four last time you were here, but she was ata sleepover at her friends" Dakota explained and Seths eyes widened. "I've been gome for three years?" He asked and she scoffed. "Yeah" Her voice was low as she started working.

 "Yeah" Her voice was low as she started working