Doctor Who?

Jack had forgotten what day it was. He knew that the Doctor was lecturing and that he was late to meet with the man who continued to save the world. He was speeding, lights flashing, as he made his way to UNIT. Martha called him while he was ten minutes out.
"Jack, you absolute bastard! You better be here soon or so help me! John has been waiting for the better part of the week!" Martha, sweet Martha, was almost screaming at him.
"Nightingale, I'm about to pull up. The kiddies are with me because I couldn't risk going all the way back to Cardiff." Jack explained softly as the Torchwood Three group stared at him. Martha was on speaker phone, whoops!
"How is dad doing anyways? Didn't he stop the invasion last week and seal a small rift yesterday?"
Martha sighed in exasperation. "You know the old man. He hasn't eaten in days, has barely slept, probably hasn't even called you because he feels like a burden." Jack snorted.
"Of course he'd still think that. Forty years and he still doesn't understand that he deserves to rest and be looked after." Jack drove through the pen gates to see Martha and Bennett waiting for him. He got out of the car, carrying take away food and a milkshake, banana flavored, as he mad his way to the entrance, Torchwood following him like lost puppies. Martha and Bennett started to escort Jack to the labs as the lecture was almost over.
"Jack, what are we doing here?" Tosh questioned.
"Yeah, why UNIT? And is that a lecture on zenobiology? (Can't spell it) How are they able to lecture about it when it's not in their database?" Owen sounded fascinated with the idea of taking xenobiology. GGwen huffed.
"I want to meet this 'dad' of yours." Jack shook his head, telling his team to stop as UNIT personnel started to intervene on his behalf.
"Did I mention that I work for UNIT also?" Jack left it at that as his team stared at him in shock. Martha grabbed Jack's arm and pulled him into the lab. They set the table and placed the massive amount of take away food in the spots designated for a specific seat. The Brigadier led the Doctor back to the labs, lecturing him on eating and sleeping regularly. As the door opened to the lab, Jack bolted to the slim man and hugged him.
"Sorry I'm late, dad. I didn't have time to drop the kiddies off so I hope that you don't mind them being here for the meal." Jack stated as he led Earth's Greatest Champion to his spot at the table.
"Jack, thankyou for the gesture but I'm-" The Doctor was interrupted by Sullivan.
"If the next words out of your mouth are that you aren't hungry, an excuse to not eat, or something along those lines than you are sorely underestimating us. You need to eat, Doctor." Martha nodded at Doctor Sullivan's statement. Owen watched as the mysteriously young man was cohered into sitting between Jack and Martha.
"Doctor Who?" Ianto asked causing the UNIT staff members to laugh before they started to eat, regaled by a small lecture the Doctor was giving the Brig about no guns.