"What?"

"I just said good morning."

"I'm not mad at you."

I sighed in relief.

"Are you guys talking about sin?" Haseong was helping Jeongin with his backpack. "I like sloth. It's so broad and archaic that it really cannot be defined. Also, it's an adorable fuzzy animal."

"Right on," Chan said. He and Haseong high-fived. "It's a shame all sloths are damned to hell."

"Imagine how long it'll take them to get down there," Jeongin said. We all giggled like idiots.

In grand fashion, Felix rode into the room on Changbin's shoulders. He bumped his head on the doorframe.

"Ow, shit!"

"Good morning, pups," Chan said, not looking up from his satchel. He was stuffing a set of documents into the side pocket — he had to take out a slinky to make room.

"Morning, captain." Felix patted Chan's head, and then Haseong's. "Your beatitude." He gave the rest of us a wave of his hand. "Brothers. I have a new delivery of premonitions for you. Haseong, you're first."

"Lay it on me."

"You know the racetrack over in Auburn? A horse named Rip-roarin' Razzle-dazzle is set to take a dive and break his leg. They're gonna shoot him."

Hyunjin nearly shrieked.

"Think you can get him outta there in time?" Felix asked.

Haseong rubbed his hands together, scheming. "I could sneak him out of the stable before he races. I'll have to visit Party City again. Does that work?"

"As long as you keep Rip-roarin' moving. Drop him off in Arizona — there are wild horses there." Felix turned to me. "Jisung, I dunno why you have to make everything so goddamn difficult."

"I didn't say anything!"

"Just shh. You're gonna take Minho to the meadow on Saturday and show him your sparkle."

"The meadow?" Chan said. "The one we got married in?"

"Yep." So private. So special. Perfect place for a kiss... or a brutal accident.

"The knot's back," Hyunjin said, pummelling my neck.

"Will it go wrong?" I asked quietly, peeking into his mind. Minho and I sat on the ground, my shining hand cradled in his. The vision blinked in and out a few times — it wasn't set yet.

"The chances are half-half," Felix said. "It'll get clearer as we get closer to the weekend. I'll keep ya updated." He turned to Chan. "Vernon Spiegel swallowed a whole-ass cigar. He'll be there when you get to your office."

"Oh joy." Chan slapped his forehead and adjusted his lab coat. "Just another day in the life."

"This one is for you, babe." Felix cupped Changbin's cheeks in his hands. "I saw that I was gonna fall in love with you all over again when I looked at you just now. It came true."

Changbin giggled the shrillest, happiest sound and wrapped his arms around Felix. They collapsed onto the couch in a heap. Hyunjin and I scooted over to make room for them.

"See you later, kids," Chan said, heading for the door.

"Have a good day," I called.

"I'm not angry with you, Jisungie."

I heaved another breath.

"May I walk you out, sir?" Haseong said, holding his arm out to Chan.

"Why, thank you, sir." Chan took his arm and they disappeared into the forest.