3. Marriage

Prerna wake up she was in different room. She look around saw Mr bajaj is doing work on his table she wear his shirt and went to him sit on his lap. She saw he is looking through some file she take his file and kept it aside. He looks towards her and ask  "what happen love why to take it ".

"after so many days you met me and now also you are busy in your work now you don't love me na you like someone else " said prerna

Mr Baja shake his heads and wrap his arms around prerna and kept his head on her head and said  "It is not like that my love you were seeing so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you up so i I was doing my work  I love you my love more than anything in the world you are my life line ".

Prerna smiles and says "I love you too Rishabh ".

He smiles and both of them spend few hours in each other embarrassment and making new memories together of their love.

Mr bajaj said  "Prerna it time I think you should go to your house everyone will get worried about you ".

"No" prerna said  "no Rishabh I don't want to go there everyone will start taking about my and Anurag wedding I don't want to marry him I want to be with you please do something I can't live without you I love you ".

"Ok stop worrying go home don't worry I will not let anybody else marry you ,
You are only mine I will not allow anyone else to take you "  he kiss her and said  "now go home and relax I promise you that I will make everything  right ".

Prerna goes to her house they both regularly meet each other Mr bajaj was attacking on bashu industries and after few days he come to Bashu Badi where everyone was discussing about prerna and Anurag marriage  prerna feels relaxed seeing him there because she knows about his plan

Mr bajaj announce that this house is now his everyone was shocked he show  them property paper everything was now belongs to mr bajaj.

Everyone was shocked he said that if they want that he leaves their property and company then prerna has to marry him instead of Anurag. No one was able to think straight they didn't know what to do.

After few minutes prerna accept his offer her mother and Anurag was against it they do not want that but others agree and make them agree also.

They both got married according to their plan and other thought that prerna did this to save them.

THE END

****************************************

so guys tell me how it was. I don't know it was good ending or not but  plz reply and comment on this.