Prologue

This is a story about  when prerna goes to meet mr bajaj house

When he plan to takeover bashu industries  .

****************************************

Prerna was furious and want want to meet Mr Bazar and see who is he she was Furious at him  trying to take over Basu industries.

She enter his house and a see no one is around . Prerna waits for few min one servant come around and ask "what do you want mam" .   "Mr bajaj is at home?"    she ask and said "I want to meet him ". 
Yes mam he is in his office . Ok and she start follow the servant and she was looking at house it was beautiful and big interior of the house was just how how she like .

She was she is remembering when and she used to tell someone whom she was in love that about her dream house how she wanted interior colour and designs.

Prerna was lost in her thoughts just them then servant said that mam this is Mr Bajaj office Prerna knock on the door and waiting for the reply after few minutes someone tell her to come in she get  inside the office was warm and cosy place she went inside and Mr Bajaj was sitting on a desk facing through the wall she she is unable to see his face but she was angry at him so start speaking she said " mr Bazar what do you think of yourself that you will come and take away someone's company e in a one day you do not know that how many emotions wallpaper of people attached how many employees are there anyway just taking it away in a second how could you do that".

The person who was sitting there were happy to listen her voice but it get angry when he thought that that she is caring about Basu's.

Pranavas Prerna was angry at Mr Bajaj  a for taking over Basu industries she does not want that he take over it with that industry many motion for attached of a father and his uncle she just want to give the person a piece of mine

When he does not answer anything back  are you listening Mr bajaj
When it when he turn around and said    " that yes I am listening to you Prerna ".

Prerna was shocked to see him sitting there only one word scape from her mouth "Rishabh ".

****************************************

The story will be continue from here please reply and comment how is this chapter thank you.