When I woke up, I was horrified

GLITCH'S 25 years old P.O.V

I woke up and I was ... different. Instead of being normal I had wings, a tail, horns, and a halo cut into 4 pieces. That is when it hit me... I was crafty, well sort of I had one thing crafty didn't, a weapon. It was half pitchfork, half healing staff. As I looked around I saw a doorway that was boarded up, so I decided to try out my new weapon. I held up the pitchfork and jabbed it forward and about ten mini pitchforks popped up and made swish cheese out of the boards then fanished.

Time skip cause the game is too long SORRY

As I entered the angels base with boris at my side, I saw her Susie. " What should I do with yo-!" she was interuppet by me slamming my body against the glass screaming her name. "Susie, Susie it's me, Conner." "Get back you..." Suddenly I saw her pupils increase in size. She then screamed while holding her head " AAAAAAAAAH!!!!" I couldn't help my self I raised my staff and yelled "For heaven and hell give me the unspoken power of the gods!" I started to glow blood red I then spun my staff and hit the glass with all my forse breaking it easly. I flew in the room and ran over to her worried to death " Susie, are you okay...BORIS HELP ME OR I'LL KILL YOU AND MY PA!" Then she stopped moving I start panicing until I saw she was still breathing. I sighed " Don't worry Susie, I'm here now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sugar Boom Boom Another chapter please follow me and like this story

See ya DEMONS, ANGELS, AND MORTAL PALS
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!