°Keith 6 Part 1°

"I promise you, you're going to be great! He's going to love you! They all will!" I reassured my boyfriend of two months. He nervously smiled,"How many siblings have you got?" he wondered. "four, plus me." I told him. He sighed,"Asher I promise, you'll be terrific!" I kissed his cheek.

"I feel like I'm waking into the mafia's house.." he looked all around at our large home. "And that's a very common feeling walking into the Richards." I reassured him, joking a little.

He playfully rolled his eyes at me and I softly giggled. "Well I would walk into the middle of a war zone for you." he took my hand and placed a light kiss to it. I blushed,"Let's go inside then, ok?" I opened the large door and took off my coat and lazily tossed my bag aside. "Just throw your stuff wherever." I smiled. He folded up his coat and neatly set put it in the coat closet. "God lord Asher." I laughed.

"I'm not leaving my coat askew for your family to think I'm a pig!" he whisper shouted. "Oh no.." I trailed off. "What?" Asher looked alarmed. "They're all here." I sighed and frowned. "You mean...","Yes, I mean the rolling damn stones."

Everyone was going to embarrass the hell out of me, I was the little one of the Richards clan and this was my boyfriend, dad was going to give me an even harder time since this was my first boy. He strictly said I wasn't allowed to date till I was seventeen and a half, but I turned fifteen just recently. I kept my relationship a secret and now came the truth.

"No worries, no worries we're all good love, come along." I took his hand and found the stairs, walking to the floor where they were serving dinner. One of our many dogs ran over to us happily barking and wagging his tail. "Hey there!" Asher smiled and played with him.

I loved a man who was sweet and gentle to animals. "Run along now lovey." I giggled. "Honey is that you?" mum called from the other room. "Uh yeah it is." I spoke up. "Well get yer arse in here were hungry!" dad yelled.

Asher looked nervous again,"You'll be fine, just breathe." I reminded him. He nodded,"Now!" Keith shouted. "I'm comin, im comin!" I huffed. I walked in holding Asher's hand. "Sorry I'm late I was at Asher's, his mum made us tea and I lost the time." I explained.

Dad was already staring disapprovingly at us. "Well my, look at you! Come give auntie Lucina a hug!" Mick's partner grinned. I mentally facepalmed and walked over, giving her a much unwanted hug. "Everyone, this is Asher. Asher, this everyone. My mum Patti, and my dad, Keith.","Oh my goodness! It's so nice to meet you!" mum shook his hand. "It's very nice meeting you as well Mrs. Richards." he gave a polite nod.

"Please, call me Patti!" she smiled. Dad still sat there, head of the table, glaring him down. "It's a pleasure meeting you as well Mr. Richards, you have a very beautiful home, and a very beautiful daughter." he smiled and went to shake his hand. "Thanks." he stated and left his hand open, being rather rude.

"Keith..." mum said warningly. "Anyway.. this is my sister Theodora, Alexandra, and Angela. My brother Marlon, and the whole band and their chicks and kiddos." I introduced him. He gave a small wave and we sat down at the table. "So do you like our music?" Mick asked him. "It's great, I do listen to your music and it's legandary." he nodded. "Personally my favorite memeber is Brian." I smiled cheerfully.

Everyone gave me a look. "Never even met Brian Jones." Keith frowned. "It was just a joke.." I mumbled. "Well he was an animal, a complete idiot!" he exclaimed. "Hey, give the man some respect." I told him. "So Asher! How long have you been with our girl here?" mum asked him to get the subject elsewhere.

"Two months on Friday." he held my hand and gave it a light squeeze. Keith pounded his fist on the table,"Get goin ya pesky thing, we're eating!" he scolded the dog. He scurried out of the room and the conversation stopped, everyone just ate and stayed quiet.

A/n: part two coming to you soon lovies! ❤