Brian °1°

I sat at the table in the shared apartment of the stones. Mick and the boys were supposed to be home any minute. Mick and I were dating each other at that time and I was falling for him. But, I know how famous the boys are and I'm not stupid to think Mick is only with me. I tried to ignore it, put it in the back of my head, and smile like a well behaved woman. Well, I tried.

I wanted more than what Mick was giving me, it was like all the other women got the wild and passionate Mick, and I got the tired, demanding Mick. I clutched onto my mug and stared ahead of me, my thoughts taking over me. I heard them all laughing and they walked into the room. "Hello my love." Mick kissed my forehead,"Oh, hello darling." I looked down at my now cold cup of tea and sighed.

A knock came at the door and I got up to answer it. "Hello, can I help you?" I asked the woman. "Yes, is Mick here?" she asked. Everyone inside froze, Mick had a nervous look on his face. "Yes, who are you?" I asked puzzled. "He left this at my place and I thought I should return it to him." she handed me some paper with lyrics or something.

The rest all looked to Mick and shook their heads. I felt like my heart had been shattered to pieces. I slowly turned around and faced them all. I broke down crying and ran past them to the bathroom. "Wait love, I swear, it's not what it looks like!" he got up and ran after me. He knocked on the door,"Kaylee, my baby, come out please." he begged.

I looked in the mirror, sadness had know turned to anger. I ripped the door open, he was a little shocked at first. I stormed past him and into the living room where everyone else was at. "Kaylee, let's talk!" he urged. "Alright, let's talk." I crossed my arms. The band gave us an uncomfortable look. "You don't understand this Kaylee, she meant nothing to me, nothing!" he yelled.

"I don't fucking understand!" I laughed in disbelief. "Do you know what its like to love someone with all your heart? You worry about them when they don't call, you care for them when they're sick, you comfort them in times of sadness. Because I guess it was only me, you were just looking for another bitch to fuck, hm?" I angrily shouted at him.

"Thats not fair." he mumbled. "Life isn't fair my sweet little Michael, but we deal with it." I shook my head and walked away. "We aren't finished talking yet!" he shouted. I flipped him off, he came furiously walking after me. We continued to scream and fight. I threw things at him, they broke. Then, I couldn't do it anymore. He told me that I could go and "fuck off" and I went back into my sadness.

I slammed our bedroom door and walked back to the living room. "Just relax love, deep breaths." Brian told me. I looked into his bright blue eyes with my bloodshot, puffy ones. A few tears ran down my cheek. He seemed to feel sad at the state I was in. "All of you knew, didn't you?" I whispered. "We promised him to keep quiet." Keith gave me a sympathetic and guilty look. I nodded my head and walked out of the room, and out of the house.

"Kaylee, get back here!" Mick yelled at me from the window. "Fuck you Jagger, fuck you!" I screamed and ran down the street. I went to one of the beautiful fields close by and sat down. I stared up at the sky and just completely broke down. I sobbed and sobbed, I hate that he made me feel like this, I hated him for it.

Someone laid next to me and took my hand in theirs. I looked over to my side to see a blonde head of familiar hair staring back at me. "Just go Brian." I sniffed. He looked over at me and gave me a warm smile. "But you might get cold." he innocently explained. Even though I had just had my heart broken, Brian was helping to stich it back up. I laughed at his childlike nature.

We both sat up,"Kaylee, you're the most beautiful woman in the world and I have no idea how Mick could do such a shitty thing like that, I love you. I always will love you and I will always be here for you." he seriously looked me in the eyes. "I love you too Brian." I smiled. Then I did the craziest thing, I pushed him to the ground, straddling his chest, and gave him a long, deep, passionate kiss.

It took him by surprise at first and then he passionately kissed back. He pushed me onto the ground this time and kissed down my neck and my chest, leaving his marks of love, showing who I really belonged with. We continued until we both ran out of breath. I smiled at him with love and lust. "Brian, I want you to know you're not my "rebound" from Mick. I love you, and I'm a fool for not noticing my true love was always in front of me." I sincerely nodded.

"I love you too, my gem." he pecked my lips. He stood up and took my hand,"Fuck Mick, if he has a problem with us, then fuck him. You're all I need and care about." he assured me. We walked back hand in hand to the shared apartment. "Go pack a suitcase, were getting out of here until we can find our own place." he kissed my cheek. "I'll take care of Mick if he gives us trouble." he held onto my hand and confidently walked inside with me.

"Look at the little slut, off to the next stone." Mick smirked. I calmly walked over to him. I kicked him in the balls and splashed his drink in his face. I packed enough clothes for awhile and walked out with Brian. I was so happy to be with him, he was my soulmate all along, my beautiful blonde lover.