Piper

I was at camp (half blood) bored out of my mind.
Jason was at camp Jupiter doing.......
Well he is doing something,I didn't bother ask.
When Percy came up to ne and told me that a satyr had caught the sent of a demigod somewhere in New York, and that Annabeth and him are going to go search for him/her.
I told him to be safe.
He turned his back about to leave before he changed his mind and looked at me saying:"wanna come with'"
"Hades yeah" I replied jumping up.
We went to Annabeth who was packing a bag full with ambrosia, nectar, and other first aid related things.
And so we were on our way to New York.
We got into the back of the van, and percy told argus to take us to his mother's house.
Once we got to her apartment,Percy nocked on the door.
His mom opened the door and as soon as she saw that it was him she pulled him into a hug.
"Hey mom,how are you?" Percy asked her once they finally parted.
"Great" she answered.
"I see you got some friends with you" she said gesturing to us before continuing"Annabeth dear, how are you?" While pulling said person into another hug.
She then turned to me saying "and who might you be dear?" Smiling sweetly.
"Piper Mclean mam"
"Its great to meet you piper" she said pulling me into yet another hug.
"You too miss Sally, Percy talks a lot about you"I said
"Thank you sweetie,and please call me sally" she replied
She then lead us into the house.
The smell was amazing.
It smelled like fresh cookies......
That explains the apron.
Percy's mom went into what I presumed was the kitchen for a minute.
"Guys, she was making cokiiiieeeees"Percy said excited.......actually, excited is an understatement,he was ecstatic.
When miss Sally came back into the room, she was carrying a plate of blue cookies.
I was as excited as Percy now.
They look absolutely delicious.
Miss Sally sat down before turning to us saying,with a smile on her face"and what brings you here today?"
"We have something to do in New York."
Suddenly her face dropped,and worry was clear on her face,"Oh dear"she said "Please tell me its not another prophecy"she continued, a tear threatening to escape from her eye.
"Oh no miss Sally,we are just searching for a demigod to take to camp"
"Oh, thank goodness"
"Actually,can you do me a favor kids?"
"Definitely miss Sally" Annabeth answered
"A model died from food poisoning a week ago,it was all over the news,horrible."she said before continuing, "But her daughter didn't take it well,and ran away from school,she was last sees at twenty third street, can you keep an eye out for her"
"Definitely,Sally." I said.
"Thank you piper"
"Mom we need to get going" percy said,his mouth stuffed with blue cookies.
"I know dear."she said looking sad.
We stood up and left,but right before we closed the door miss Sally ran up to us.
"Wait,don't forget your cookies"
"Percy!!" Annabeth and I screamed at the same time after miss Sally cosed the door.
"What is it?!!?" He said instantly his hand on reptide,still in pen form.
Annabeth looked at him very seriously and said dramatically" how could you forget the cookies?"
It took a moment for him to catch up, and then an expression that said" oh" covered his face
That's when we all cracked up.
A minute later, there were 3 teenage demigod rolling on the floor clutching their stomachs,laughing hysterically.
Yep,a simple joke did that.
After a few minutes we all calmed down and were on our way to central park.
On our way there we bought a news paper to see who this girl miss Sally was talking about is.
In the news paper we saw her picture,she had black hair and she didn't look older than 13.
It said that her name was arrow and that her mom had died the day she ran away from school, and that police suspect she might have something to do with it,since she was kicked out of 6 schools, for different reasons, a fire in the cafeteria, her poodle attacking the principal and hurting him severely and much more.....
She is actually Arabic and moved to America 2 years ago after her mom had gotten a great modeling deal.
She had dyslexia and ADHD.
After the guy finished reading the article to us (we asked him to since it probably would have taken centuries) we looked at each other, all sure that this girl was a demigod.
We continued our way to central park and when we arrived something ,no, someone caught our eye.
There was a girl sleeping on a bench,a young girl "hey who is that?" It is too late for her to be out." Annabeth said voicing my thoughts.
We realized she was awake so Percy jogged over to her.
She took off, and dang that girl was fast,Percy quickly ran after her and we followed.
We lost them for a second, then Percy called us.
The girl was passed out, her back to a wall.
But that didn't matter now.
We got the demigod we were looking for,and we had found the lost girl.
We had found Arrow, and we needed to take her to camp.
Anabeth dropped some nectar into her mouth,and percy carried her.
I hailed a cab for us.

Hey guys.
My second chapter, WOOHOO.
SOOOO? What do you think?

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Don't forget to comment and subscri- sorry I meant vote.
Gods, I feel like a youtuber
Bye young demigods.