On set part 2

Sadie drove Millie and I to set. When we got out of the car and I saw Kacy talking who wasn't listening to her. She walked closer to us as we walked closer to the building. She at me and said,"Hey Aubrey we haven't talked in a while." I rolled my eyes and grabbed Sadie's hand continuing to walk into the building. Kacy grabbed my hand stopping me from walking into to building. "Don't touch me" I yelled at her as I pulled my arm away. Sadie pulled me into the building to get away from Kacy as Millie followed behind. Millie looked at me and said," How did she know that you were here?" "Yesterday I post a picture saying that I was on set and that I am playing Sam, but I don't know how she knows where we film." Sadie said,"Well be careful what you post before she pops up at our apartment." Sadie laughed as she said it. "You're so cute" I said as I walked over to her and kissed her. "Now come on we have to get ready to start filming." We went to get dressed and get our hard done since we have to film the next scene. I still can't believe I'm on my favorite show and I'm girlfriend is also on the show and is the cutest girl in the world and I get to spend time with my friends all day and have so much fun. This is way better then being in New York alone because my parents are never home.

Sorry it's short but I'm tired and I'm gonna go to sleep. Also I forgot we don't have school today. I'll update later. In the next chapter there will be a big time jump because I don't want the story to be more than 15 chapters and that we give me time to maybe start a new story.