One month

It had been a week since we got back together and it was now our one month anniversary . I got up early and went to the jewelry store. I got Sadie a gold necklace with a sun on it because she is my sun. She brightens up my day and without her my life is a full on rainstorm.

When she woke up I kissed her forehead and gave her the necklace. "A sun for the girl that brightens up
my life." She smiled and said," I love it thank you" Then she sat up and hugged me. "Now go home pack a suitcase and come back. Oh and bring a swimsuit." I smiled at her and left to go pack. As I drove I began to wonder where Sadie was taking me. I had told Sadie all about the places I had dreamed of going to someday. But I have absolutely no idea what she has planned and thinking about it made me anxious. Sadie is a great listener and I know that she will take me somewhere amazing but I can't help the anxiety I'm feeling.

When I got home I packed as fast as I could making sure I grabbed everything before rushing back to Sadie's house. We took an Uber to the airport and when we sat down to wait for our flight she turned to me and asked,"so do you want to know where we are going?" I shook my head eagerly. "We are going to Hawaii." I smiled and kissed her. I couldn't believe someone would do something like that just for me. In that moment I knew that Sadie cared for me and knowing that made my heart flutter. She cared enough to listen to me. She knew I had always wanted to go to Hawaii. I know it's a pretty basic choice but it's somewhere that I've wanted to visit since the sixth grade. My parents had promised to take me but they were always too busy.

I fell asleep on the plane and woke up to Sadie playing with my hair. She smiled and said,"Good morning sleepyhead." We had just landed and we grabbed our luggage. We headed straight to the beach house that Sadie had rented for us. We decided to go to the beach since we were basically already there. As we walked around the beautiful beach Sadie took a picture of me.

 As we walked around the beautiful beach Sadie took a picture of me

Liked by Gatenm123 and 967,657 others

Sadiesink_ She is so stunning and I can't believe she's mine

Milliebobbybrown awwww

kacymorris I can't believe you are still with her after what she did to you. You should've broken up with her. It's what she deserves.

Sadiesink_ She doesn't deserve to be treated the way you have been treating her lately. You used to be her best friend.

Sadiesink_ blocked @Kacymorris

After seeing Kacy's comment I sat down on the sand and began to cry. I couldn't believe that someone I used to call my best friend would try to hurt me like that. She knew how much I liked Sadie and she tried to get Sadie to turn on me. I thought I knew who she truly was but I didn't and I'm glad that I see her true colors now. Maybe she isn't the girl I thought she was.

Sadie saw the tears streaming down my face and she sat next to me and started rubbing my back in attempts to calm me down. I put my head on her shoulders and leaned into her touch. "I thought she was my best friend. After seeing what she says about me now it makes me wonder if she was ever really my friend. But Maybe she is right. Maybe I do deserve to lose you."

She gently lifts my chin and looks me in my eyes. " I want you to know that she is wrong. You're a beautiful person with a beautiful heart and you deserve everything that life has to offer. I will never leave your side and that is a something that I can promise you."

She kissed my head and we watch as the sun falls over the horizon and fades into millions of beautiful colors. In that moment I know that Kacy wasn't right. I deserve to be happy. I deserve to be happy with Sadie. I never planned on losing Kacy as a friend but life never goes the way we plan. We always have obstacles and we can choose to let them stop us or we can overcome them. I've made new friends and I've found someone that cares about me just as much as I care about her. Sitting here next to Sadie makes me feel truly alive and I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world.

During your downfall is when you truly feel alive.
When you fall off a cliff the few minutes when you are in the air you feel like you are flying. You feel a sense of happiness right before you hit the ground. You know things are going to end badly but in those few moments you feel free.