The next day

The next day I woke up in Sadie's arms. I felt the bed move as she tried to get off the bed. I grabbed her arm and said "Please stay." When we finally got up I smiled at her and said "Good morning beautiful." She asked me what I wanted to do today and I told her I wanted to hang out with our friends. Caleb, Finn, Gaten, Millie, and Noah all arrived at the same time. Kacy and her boyfriend were the first ones to arrive because they only live 15 minutes away. Everyone arrived and we decided to watch IT. The movie started and I laid my head on Sadie's shoulder. After about thirty minutes I fell asleep curled up next to Sadie.

              Kacy Pov
I woke up and saw that everyone on the couch was sleep and Aubrey and Sadie were sleeping in the chair. I couldn't stand seeing them together. I wasn't in love with my boyfriend Eli because I was in love with Aubrey and there was no way for us to be together because she was in love with Sadie not me. I went to the bathroom and laid on the floor and cried my eyes out. I cried so much that it felt like I had flooded the bathroom and I was swimming in a sea of tears. Then I heard a knock on the door and it was Aubrey. She took me up to her room and I sat on her bed. She asked me what was wrong and I told her I was in love with her. Before she could say anything I leaned over and kissed her lips. She quickly pulled away, but it was too late because Sadie saw the kiss. Before Aubrey could explain, Sadie ran downstairs and got in her car. Aubrey ran after her but she was too late and Sadie was already gone.

This was all my fault. I shouldn't have told her the truth. I ruined her relationship just like I ruin everything else. Everything I teach tends to crumble in my hands. She was happy. She was truly happy and I just fucked it up.

          Aubrey Pov
I found Kacy crying so I took her to my room and asked her what's wrong. She said she was in love and she kissed me. I quickly pulled away, but Sadie had saw everything because she was standing in the doorway. Tears started to run down her face and she ran downstairs. I ran after her, but it way too late she was already driving away in her car. I yelled at Kacy and kicked her and Eli out. Millie woke up and asked me "What's going on?" I told her everything. Millie hugged me and told me everything was going to be ok and that she would talk to Sadie and tell her everything. Everyone heard what I told Millie and they came over and hugged me. They left and I ran upstairs to text Sadie.

                  Aubrey
                 Babe I'm sorry

               Please answer

                      I love you and I can't
                                Lose you.
                Read 7:35

I thought my relationship with Sadie was ruined and I didn't want to lose Sadie. I didn't know what to do but I knew I had to get her back.

I know I said it would only be written in Aubrey's POV but I could only write that part Kacy's POV.