Chapter 18: Additional Siblings

Börja om från början

As for Chris is in the driver's seat. You're really scaring me Street. He is looking out the window. Jim I have know you for years now. I know about the cupcakes in the fridge at HQ and the fact that Dreamer likes to use your soap. This isn't the Dreamer that we know and love.

Peggy and Captain America are on patrol that morning. This lasted for quite a while for them. Let's put into this alley. She puts the car in park. Both of them have a quick cake batter session. I have to go pick her up for class.

They drove over to my school. Captain America jumped out of the car to get me. You guys look sweaty. Neither of us made our lunch this morning. I owe her Hectors anyways.  I am sleeping by the time we pull into Hector's parking lot. Our lunch is ready and paid for now. Luca is working if that's who you're looking for Jen. Come over to the car and see my sister. This is my girlfriend Christina.

On our way back to HQ that afternoon in the charger. She is clearing in love with Luca. I smell the heavenly Mexican food in the front seat. MMM... Hector's my favorite. He turns around you're up Dreamer. Jen sends her regards.

The three of us walked into the building. You two bath separately. I went into the kitchen to put the food in the fridge. A paper towel is ripped and put on the counter with two cupcakes. My cupcake is gone in under five seconds. Captain America did the same thing.

As the remainder of chargers are parked. The team went through their usual after mission routine. It took them a while and a short debrief. Some of them rushed me with hugs. Jen sent some tacos for you.

" Who is Jen?" they asked.

"Jenny works at her favorite food truck in LA," Luca told them.

Graceland spends a lot of time eating from Hector's. You were with her on Saturday. It'll be a lie if I say no. Luca really likes her.

Lunch time approached at 12:00 pm. Everyone took out our lunches from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating threw away our trash in the bins.

All of us are hanging out around the kitchen. The pair of us are standing next to each other. I want to share something with Peggy and the guys. After weeks of consideration your also my siblings like Captain America. They are celebrating their latest status change.

I am sitting on the dirty locker room floor against my brothers locker. Celebration ends when they noticed that I am no longer in the room. Rocker came looking for me. He sild behind me against the lockers. I want jammies and the bed. This is the last thing I mentioned falling asleep.

Hondo notices that two heads were missing after my announcement.

" Where's Rocker and my Baby girl?" he asked.

"I know," Luca answered.

Footsteps approached the double doors to our locker room. Minutes after that Tan's is heard. Aww!!! This is very cute. I am going to send a picture in the team. Our sister fell asleep a few minutes ago. Rocker get up man. You're back must be hurting you. I don't want to wake her up. She is already comfortable.

Captain America joins us next in the locker room.

" Why does she do that?" Rocker asked.

" That's just something she always does Johnny told me," Captain America.

He will need an ice bath later. Anything for this little one.

I woke up rubbing my eyes. The guys are looking at me. My brother pulls me up. Rocker is stretching his back. Let's go to the kitchen. This will help with the pain until you get home Rocker.

Everyone grabbed our stuff. A good percentage of us exchanged goodbyes to each other. Luca and Street were the only two that didn't say anything. We head outside to our cars and trucks. The group of us stood there talking to each other. Minutes after that both the headquarters and parking lot are a ghost town.

Hondo like always drove us home. We put down our stuff by the door. I went to take a quick bath to change. Minutes after that Hondo and Mama H are cooking in the kitchen. Today was another hard day for Baby girl. Once I changed emptied my bay of dirty clothes to put new stuff in.

We found out today that she had a pacemaker installed. It wasn't meant as a lie either. You can't fire me dad. Mama H and I greeted each other. I helped her to get finished with dinner. As for Hondo went to the bathroom to have a shower.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Our girls cleared the tables and wiped down every surface with a rag. I unpacked the dishwasher. Luca washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Our kitchens are now clean.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Minutes after that I am on the couch again.

Both of us watched a good number of shows together. He got up to get himself a drink.

"Night Hondo," I told him.

"Good night Baby girl," he replied leaving a kiss on my cheek.

Seconds later I walked over to my room for bed. My family is still up watching tv. Hondo discards his bottle. Our tv sets and family room lights are turned off. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.