Seungmin continued sucking Hyunjin off till he was on his edge. Before he could come inside Seungmins mouth, the shorter pulled away and began stroking Hyunjins member.

Once Hyunjin couldn't hold it in any longer, he came all over Seungmins face, letting his release drip down his features. The shorter looked up Hyunjin innocently with his face covered in cum.

"ugh~ you look so pretty" Hyunjin whispered, moaning slightly. "wh-what?" Suyeon questioned, completely aghast. "oh...i was...talking to my dog" Hyunjin replied, somewhat awkwardly. "oh...hehe" Suyeon let it slide. "anyways, as i was saying..."

Seungmin on the other hand was holding in his giggles under the table. Hyunjin wiped some of his cum from Seungmins face with his thumb, bringing it closer to the shorters lips so he that he could lick it clean. He hummed mindlessly along to whatever Suyeon said whilst admiring Seungmin under the table.

Seungmin placed both of his hands on the base of Hyunjins cock and took him inside his mouth again. The taller bit his lip, feeling pleasure rise within him again.

"there...we're basically done! I'll just get everything print-" Suyeon said but was cut off by Hyunjin. "yeah thanks a lot for your time. I gotta go now" Hyunjin said, immediately logging out without waiting for Suyeons response.

He shut his laptop screen and shifted his chair back to let the shorter out from under the table. Seungmin giggled and straddled himself on Hyunjins lap, who was also giggling. Hyunjin placed his hands on the latters hips, pulling him closer

"oh you're such a naughty pup...sucking me off under the table." He said, placing a kiss on Seungmins lips. "couldn't even wait." Hyunjin added, placing a slap on Seungmins ass, who let out a small gasp but continued giggling. "She was clearly trying to entice you, Hyunjin. I wouldn't want that happening, would i?" Seungmin said, running his index finger down Hyunjins chest. "oh touché" the taller replied, remembering what had happened a few days ago.

Hyunjin took both their dicks in one hand, beginning to stroke them simultaneously. Seungmin let out a moan before biting his lip and eyeing Hyunjin in a seductive manner.

Seungmin had never done anything like that before. It was always Hyunjin in control and the latter shyly following along. But this time, Seungmin was playing along.

Hyunjin connected their lips for a deep kiss as he continued to pump their members together. His other hand reached the base of the furry, circling it around, making Seungmin rut his hips forward as his mouth pulled away to release a moan.

Hyunjin took this opportunity to connect his lips to Seungmins neck, trailing kisses down to his collar bones, continuing to stroke their members and slowly thrust the tail in and out.

It was becoming difficult for Seungmin to handle the pleasure. Tears began forming in his eyes as small moans kept leaving his lips.

It was all of a suddenly that Hyunjin bit his collar bone, leaving a big red mark there, planting a kiss on it. Seungmin let out a loud moan, pushing his head back in pleasure as he reached an ecstatic state of mind.

"There, I've marked you. Now people should know that you're all mine Seungmin. Mine and no one else's" Hyunjin said in Seungmins ear. The possessiveness in his voice pushed the shorter off the edge.

He came all over Hyunjins hand with a loud moan. A single tear trickled down his cheek. Hyunjin smiled and wiped it with his thumb, proceeding to kiss Seungmin lovingly on his lips.

Once Hyunjin pulled away, Seungmin took his cum covered hand and began to lick it clean, running his tongue over his knuckles and fingers. This caused the latter to cum instantly. Seungmin looked down and giggled
"do i need to lick that clean too?" He asked.

Hyunjin only chuckled in response, wiping some on his finger and bringing it closer to Seungmins lips.

Authors Note

I posted that on my last chap and then jeongin pulls this