eighteen.

"ah...wai-" Seungmin couldn't even finish when Hyunjin went in all the way. He moaned as his palms and knees sunk into the soft mattress and Hyunjin gripped his waist

"should i move?" Hyunjin aksed politely. Seungmin let out another moan and nodded. Hyunjin have his ass a small slap. "use your words baby" He said.

"ye-yes! Please move" Seungmin breathed out, looking back at Hyunjin. He smirked and began moving slowly, keeping in mind that it was only the latter's second time going all the way.

The tail lay discarded near the edge of the bed (along with the hoodie) since Seungmin couldn't keep wearing it if he wanted to be fvcked by the other. He kept the hair band on though. Hyunjin had wrapped the leash around his fingers and gapsed onto it tightly, pulling at it every now and then.

"you like this, puppy?" Hyunjin asked sensually, increasing his pace. "y-yes!" Seungmin replied breathlessly. "yes what?" Hyunjin asked, pulling the leash as fury took over him. "ye-yes m-master" Seungmin said, somewhat hesitantly, mostly because he wasn't liking referring to Hyunjin as 'master' since they're the same age

"good boy" Hyunjin said, loosening his grip around the leash and continuing to pound into the younger. The room was filled with moans and groans when Seungmin felt his climax pooling at the pit of his stomach.

He suddenly elicited a loud high pitched moan when he felt a certain spot inside him being violated. "ah...Hyunjin-ah...I'm close." Seungmin said, not realizing he'd disobeyed yet again.

Hyunjin pulled at the collar again but this time, a little harshly. It caused Seungmin to be pulled towards Hyunjin, his back arching because of it. The taller leaned in to the moaning mess beneath him, continuing with slower but deeper thrusts making sure to hit the right spot again and again.

"puppy, you're being disobedient. I won't let you come if you continue like this" Hyunjin calmly said, his breath fanning over Seungmins ear. "sorry...sorry master" Seungmin said in between heavy breaths and moans. Hyunjin placed a few kisses on Seungmins neck and then loosened his grip around the leash.

At this point, Hyunjin wasn't enjoying being called 'master' either. He wanted Seungmin to scream his name, moan and beg for him, Hyunjin.

He wrapped his free hand around Seungmins length as a permission to let him come. Seungmin put his head against the mattress to conceal any loud moans that threatened to spill from his lips.

Hyunjin noticed this. He let go of the leash and stuck two of his fingers in the collar and pulled. Seungmin choked on his moans as Hyunjin continued thrusting into him whilst stroking his member. The pain around his neck seemed to add on to the pleasure and he couldn't handle it anymore.

Seungmin came all over the besheets and Hyunjins hand with a loud moan amd heavy breaths. Though he came, Hyunjin continued stroking him and pounding into him. He let go off the collar and placed both his hands on the shorters waist.

"Hyunjin...ah...enough...please" Seungmin whined and pleaded in between unruly moans that never ceased from his lips. Hyunjin payed no heed to what Seungmin said or that he didn't use 'master'. Instead he continued with sloppy movements.

With a few more thrusts, Seungmin could feel himself being filled up. Hyunjin stopped, breathing heavily as he pulled out and layed beside Seungmin who was also struggling to catch his breaths.

The two were lying down facing each other. Seungmin suddenly began to chuckle which lead to Hyunjin doing the same. "I have so many questions" Seungmin said, breathlessly. "ask away" Hyunjin replied.

"this room...was here all along? And why in secret" Seungmin asked, shifting a little closer to Hyunjin. "yeah...so like, in my parents mansion, they've got several of these for hiding important confidential documents. So, I was like 'when i grow up and get my own house, I'll want A secret room too'. Hence, i got this constructed" Hyunjin explained. He turned and lied down on his back, staring up at the purple ceiling.

"what about other apartments here? Do they have a room like this too?" Seungmin questioned curiously. "yeah, but this is the master bedroom. Instead of the doors, i got the bookshelves placed."

"what about this...collar?" Seungmin asked, removing the article from around his neck and placing it behind him. "i bought it just in case i ever adopted a doggo" Hyunjin said, turning back to Seungmin with a bright smile on his face. Seungmin blushed at how adorable he looked even after what they'd done together.

"a-and...the tail and the ears...?" Seungmin asked in small voice as he began to get shy. "oh, i bought those when we were out for lunch after you shifted here" Hyunjin boldly replied. Seungmin eyes widened as he realized something. "you had been planning this all along?"

Hyunjin suddenly shot up from his position. "alrighty, lets wash up, eat dinner and get a good nights sleep." he said, trying his best to deviate from the topic. He began picking up his discarded items of clothing one by one.

Before the taller could walk out, Seungmin sat up and called him. "what happened?" Hyunjin asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. Seungmin started fiddling with the quilt as he spoke up, "I felt kinda awkward calling you 'master'" Hyunjin gave him a small smile before replying, "you know what...I didn't like it either. Call me Hyunjin next time onwards". Seungmin smiled to let him know that he was okay with it.

Hyunjin then leaned in and pressed his lips lovingly against Seungmins forehead. "let's eat dinner now yeah?" Seungmin only nodded (with a blank face) in response as Hyunjin walked out of the room

He never realized how his heartbeat had quickened and how his cheeks flushed.

-

Once the two were done eating, they began to head upstairs to their bedrooms. Hyunjin opened the door to his room and entered until he realized that Seungmin was following him.

"what happened?" Hyunjin asked politely. Seungmin froze in his position as his face turned red. "I-I thought we were going to...cuddle" He said, twiddling with his thumbs. Hyunjin had no idea what to say about it. "m-maybe not...today. Let's just sleep in our respective rooms." He said before slamming his door.

Seungmin pouted before turning around to enter his room. He so badly wanted to cuddle Hyunjin and just quietly lay with him but it seemed that Hyunjin didn't want the same.

The moment he entered his room, he plunked himself onto the bed face-down, head landing directly onto the soft pillow. It didn't take him long to fall asleep