"Shut up"

"Ma ma ma ma yrbsjdgskkwos." Kacey said and i reached my hand back and she grabbed it and started to play with my fingers. I love our relationship. She's so kind.

We pulled up to the beach and the kids ran out going to the water.

Kenny and i got out and i grabbed the baby from her car seat.

She kissed my cheek Slobbing on me and i giggled wiping it off.

"Give daddy kiss. " i said pointing at ken and she leaned out of my arms almost falling. She give him a sloppy kiss and he smiled.

"Da." She said and Kenny grabbed her from me.

"Say it again. Say da da for me." He said.

"Da da." She said i clapped my hands causing her to laugh and clap her hands too.

"Im so happy." He said spinning her around. It was the cutest thing.

We made it to the beach and kenny was with the kids in the water while me and kacey played in the sand.

"Ewww dont put it in your mouth no no." I said shaking my head pointing at the sand she just crocked her head to the side.

"It doesn't taste good. Dirty." I said and she picked up one of her toys.

"Good job." I said building a sand castle.

"Momma can i help you." Peyton said running up to me. Her wet hair causing water to get all over me when she moved.

"Yea come." I said and she sat next to me.

"Mommy i love you." She said playing with the sand and i smiled.

"I love you too."

Kacey crawled over to pey and pey sat her on her lap

"Hey kk" peyton said bouncing her on her legs. Kacey was laughing and smiling with her no teeth. I swear life is amazing.

Kenny came an grabbed me in his arms spinning me around.

"Babe put me down." I said laughed and he stopped and then started to kiss me.

"I wanna spend my entire life with you." He said looking into my eyes.

"I wanna spend mine with you too." I said and somehow he ended up in the sand with him on top of me. We we're making out when the boys told us to stop.

"I thought i was gonna sink in the sand like how the girl did in nutty professor." I said and he giggled.

"I wanna ride the jet skis come with me." He said and i told him no.

"Imma be holding you. You know i wont never let anything happen to you." He said and i smiled telling him fine.

We got up and i picked up my baby.

"Come on yall lets go get on the skis." He said and the kids ran to the docks in excitement.

When we made it kenny wrote the man a check and he let us have 3.