Prude Princess

"Mr. Blake," the teacher paused his lesson to announce Bellamy Blake's arrival.

Clarke turned to the door to see his tall figure with freckles scattered across his face. Bellamy's black leather jacket stuck out the most.

The teacher scuffed while turning back to the board to get his lesson's point across.

In the corner of Clarke's eye, she saw Bellamy sit next to her.

She was welcomed in the back of this classroom, just like all her other classes. That's one thing she didn't like about new schools, the front was where she belonged.

"Does anyone know how many gods and goddesses were in Greek mythology?" The teacher questioned.

Clarke raised her hand, siting straight up respectively. Her mother taught her to be a lady, and it really showed. Her outfit of choice looked like a school uniform.

As the teacher was about to call her name, Bellamy blurted: "12."

A pet peeve of Clarke's was other students acting out, even this small. Her manners made her bit her lip, so she wasn't a hypocrite in acting out towards people like Bellamy Blake.

She's known him for a about 2 seconds, and she's already decided she didn't like him.

-

In the library, durning Clarke's lunch period she sat alone surrounded by her belongs on a table. Her head was faced down, deep in concentration towards this little book.

Bellamy didn't think much of it, until 2 weeks later he noticed she was reading his favorite Greek mythology book. That was the first time he really took a look at Clarke Griffin.

He sat a table away, reading his own book, but conscious that he found someone interested in history like himself.

While pretend reading he took another quick look at her, analyzing as much as he could in a quick glance so it didn't look like a stalker.

She wore her sunny gold hair in a side braid, with a flannel skirt, gray and white with a pale pastel baby pink shirt.

Clarke looked up for a second as a ding on her phone took away her attention, and that's when he saw the baby blue eyes.

Bellamy attempted trying to focus on his book again, incase she saw his starring.

Yet the words on the book only read as some stress call that she did.

As much as he didn't wanna leave the room with her still in it, he thought it was for the best.

-

Screams could be heard down the hall from the gym.

Clarke stood still watching her new school's pep-rally, and wished she came later in the year after homecoming. She already had homecoming at her old school with Wells.

It had been 3 weeks at this new school and she didn't like how it seemed more rougher, rowdier, wild.

Shifting uncomfortably in the crowd, she imagined she was the only one quiet.

Clarke accidentally made eye contact with a football player.

He locked eyes with her, and he smiled shyly. Clarke immediately looked away, but turned back to see if he was still looking- he was.