Chapter 6

Remember I'm changing a few things.
Clint POV
I land the jet and pick up Flora, who had mange to get to before Ultron and her siblings toke her. "What is this place." I hear Thor ask with Tony saying "Safe house." I replied "Let's hope." And opened the door and call "Honey? I'm home." I see Laura "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." I say as she replies with a hi and we share a kiss and I side hug her as I'm careful case I still have Flora in my arms. "Gentleman, this is Laura." I hear foot steps "Oh, incoming." And our runs Lily and Cooper. "Hi sweetheart, hi buddy." I say as I pick up Lily and she sits on my hit like a how Flora is still nocked out. I put Lily down and readjust Flora as Lily asks "Did you bring auntie Nat?" To which Nat replies with "my don't you hug her and find out." Picking Lily up and walking away, "Hey I'm going to find a place to put her." I say moving Flora a bit and walk away. I go up stairs and put her in Lily's room for now.
~Later~
"Nat seems shaken up. And that girl Flora she's still young." Laura says "Well Ultron has these allies. There Floras siblings." Laura and I talk some more when I her screaming from Lily's room where Flora is and I run in there to her. I see her screaming and thrashing around all I could make out was "NOOO, Wanda... Pietro... No you... leave me... Clint... not you too! NOOOO!!!" Then she jolts up breathing really hard. "Hey calm down, I'm here deep breathes." I tell her I turn to look at the door and see Laura standing there looking worried, I gave her a look saying I got it and she could go. She nods and leaves, while I turn my attention to Flora. "Why..." She mumbles "Why would she do that, my own sister used her powers on me." She says sounding hurt and heartbroken that Wanda would do that to her. "I don't know kid... I don't know. But hey you have me here and I'm not going anywhere I'm not leaving you and I'm not going to hurt you. Got that." All she does is nods, god she really is hurt by this. "Hey do ya want to tell me what ya saw, it might help." I say softly to her Geri g her to look at me. "Ultron k-k-killed Pietro. Then it changed and this big Purple being had she's stoned and k-killed Wanda and you.... I saw it happen over and over, sometime the purple being killed m-me t-too." Wow that's a lot I can see why she's so shaken up, "Hey look, it isn't real ok, I'm still here, Wanda and Pietro are still out there alive." I tell her giving her a hug, when I here "Daddy, is she ok." Me and Flora turn and she Lily at the door looking worried. I go to answer but Flora beats me to it "Yeah, I'm ok. Who are you little one." Flora does a movement showing Lily that she could come here. Lily walks over and sits on her bed. "What's up sweetheart?" I ask lily "Oh, mommy wanted me to let you know dinners ready, and to come and eat." Lily say looking at me. Lily, Flora and me and head down stairs to eat, but I also see Nick's her as well.