Chapter 4

Tony starts blabbering on about some theory he has about lifting the Mjolnir. "Yes. It's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one." Then Thor lifts Mjolnir and points it at everyone "Your all not worthy." This weird annoying buzzing started Tony manages to stop it. Then this weird robot comes out and starts talking "No, how could you be worthy you're all killers." "Stark" "Jarvis" "I'm sorry I was asleep, oh I was a dream." "Reboot got a buggy suit." "terrible noise and I was tangled then hmm strings, had to kill the other guy he was a good guy." You killed someone." "wouldn't of been my first call but down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." "who sent you." "I see a suit of armer around the world." "Ultron." "In the flesh or no not yet not this Christmas but I'm ready I'm on a mission." "What mission" "peace in our time." A fight broke out, bots where flying and shooting everywhere. I start using my powers to kill the robots. The robots where shooting at everyone they could see, Natasha was shooting back at them. Clint sees Steve's shield and grabs it and and runs close to where Steve is "Cap" Clint tells as he throws it to Steve, Steve throws it at the last robot. Ultron starts some rant, "That was dramatic I'm sorry I know you mean well and you didn't this this through you want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve. There's only one path to peace the Avengers extinction." Thor is now pissed and throws Mjolnir at Ultron then calls Mjolnir back to him.