Vulkan Wanted to boop some snoots,So with Vulkan Asking the emperor A LOT OF TIMES,The Emperor Caved and allowed a single Chapter of the salamanders to join.
(I forgot about this but all the chapters were turned into legions they are directly commanded by A primarch depending on their Mother Legion)

_______________________________
Meanwhile in The Saderan Palace

The Imperial Senate was a mess, Emperor Augustus Molt couldn't believe it their best and most capable commanders were defeated in a few minutes and Rumors about the world Beyond the Gate,Giants Made of Metal guarding the entrance and Giants Made of Gold protecting Their presumed deity a giant Man in Golden armor, And As much gold as far as the  eye can see,half of The senate wanted Wanted to send more men in hopes of overwhelming this "Golden Realm of Giants" after all they are the most Powerful Empire to grace this world while the other half wanted to sue for peace,Thinking they could be reasoned with,Heck Emperor Augustus' Children were even split on this matter,His second born was Siding with The Pro-Peace Faction, And his firstborn was siding with The Pro-War faction thinking they can be defeated with numbers alone.

Prince Diabo(Second born)is currently in a heated debate against Prince Zorzal(Firstborn)

Zorzal:WITH A WAR OF ATTRITION WE CAN WIN ANYTHING!

Diabo:LIKE YOUR RECENT "VICTORY" AGAINST THE WARRIOR BUNNIES?! WE LOST OVER A HUNDRED KNIGHTS AND THOUSANDS OF LEGIONNAIRES THAT WAS DESTINED FOR SOMETHING GREATER!

Zorzal:A VICTORY IS A VICTORY!

Diabo:IN MY EYES WE STILL LOST THOUSANDS OF MEN!

Zorzal:THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO!

Augustus:ENOUGH! Let's say we do this at a vote?

The Senate then spoke among themselves and nodded at their emperor.

Augustus:Peace? Raise your hands.

Peace-31

Augustus:War?

War-69

Augustus:...nice...

Augustus:We Will Declare War!

Zorzal with a smug face looks at his defeated brother

Zorzal:The Senate has spoken,Brother.

Then a tired messenger runs to the emperor and whispered something in his ear.

Augustus:Hmm... Interesting.
Thank you,Now BEGONE!

The Senate looks at the emperor worried about the news that has been brought forth...

Augustus:The Other Worlders Has Taken Alnus Hill.Call upon our vassals,We shall remove their armies from the picture to make sure we won't get a rebellion.

///////////////////_________\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It's been a few months since The  Order was given to the vassals they have amassed Over 200,000 Men combined and their own intelligence says that the Other Worlders had
20,000 personnel on that hill. So they were going to send 30,000 thousand men in hopes of a swift and easy victory with numbers. OH BOY THEY WERE WRONG

1st day of The so called "siege"

Falmartian Forces were decimated before even getting close Reports say of "High Level Explosive Magic" So the Falmartians Thought these were mages so they called for master Mages

2nd day of the siege
Mages are now evenly distributed throughout the divisions and in the late afternoon The tried to charge up the hill but like the others before them but like them they were quickly decimated

Duke Bristol:2 Days.We lost over 60,000 men in two days we didn't even lay a scratch on their walls.

King Duran:Perhaps a night raid shall suffice?

It did not

The Vassals With all of their remaining forces tried to take alnus hill at night,they were hit with artillery,las fire and If they somehow managed to survive that Space Marines Charged at them cutting through their men,like a hot knife through butter,Then a whistle was heard Kriegsmen charge out of the trenches and killed every straggler they could encounter. That 'Battle' was forever known as The Massacre of Alnus Hill.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\____________/////////////////

The Emprah and His Companions were in a Modified land raider specifically for him He wanted to Study this new world alongside his Son and Fellow Nerd Magnus The Red. The Masters Of change also joined in.

As they were wandering the country side they found a plume of smoke so they headed towards it.

They arrived in a Village that was recently burned to the ground and bodies littered the ground They Were Completely Unfazed.

"Everyone Spread Out look for survivors."

They Found One survivor in a well And Using The For- I Mean Psychic Abilities to lift her up and upon closer inspection. She had Elven ears and she woke up Afraid clearly. Then they took Off their helmets she was a little at ease, Then The Emperor Stepped Forward and Kneeled to make eye contact,

"Don't Be Afraid For We are here to help,Elf."

The Elf Seemed a little bit confused At what he said,To her it was Gibberish.

Then His eyes started to glow his beautiful Golden Eyes.(Author's Note:I'm doing this of my own free will and there is totally not a Horny Sister Of Battle Pointing a bolter at the back of my head.Please Help)

He Spoke again
"Do You Understand Me Now?"

"Y-yes" said the Elf

"Can You tell me what happened here,Young Lady?"

"A-A G-great F-fire D-Dragon."

"A Dragon? Haven't fought those in a while,Do you know where is the nearest Town so that we may help evacuate?"

"North East"

"Say We Need a guide,Can you be our guide?"

"It is my Honor,Sir?"

"You may Call Me Anathema if you want. Miss?

"Tuka Luna Marceau."

"Then Miss Tuka Follow That Knight over there to your Seat."

She agrees and follows the custodian

"Are You Sure about this father?"Asks Magnus

"Yes."

"You're gonna Impregnate her aren't you?"

"My Son,I Have left all of that behind."

"You're not tricking anyone. And I'm gonna make sure No woman in a 3 meter radius is gonna get near you. Including A Sister of Battle."

"Shit."