"Cooking shop?" Jai questioned.

"Isaac's café," Ariana explained.

"Oh," Jai nodded in understanding.

"I payed with the short mans wittle boy Max, I made him pay tea parties wit me. He no like tea parties much so then we pay trains. I no like trains so then we came home," Caitlin continued on. "Today me and Mommy go shopping!"

"Did you spend all of my money?"

"Yes Daddy, its all gone," Caitlin nodded against Ariana who laughed.

"Not all honey just a good majority of it," Ariana smirked.

"Good thing I just did the commercial, so what all did you buy?"

"Lots of cwothes Daddy," Caitlin replied. "I gots pretty new summer dresses and Mommy gots pretty cwothes too."

"Ari, you just got a new summer wardrobe almost two months ago."

"Jai, trust me I needed some new clothes and they're not really summer outfits. After dinner, lets show Daddy all the clothes you got. You can do a little fashion show for him."

"Yay!" Caitlin clapped before something suddenly dawned on her. "Mommy what's a fashion show?"

Ariana giggled, something she did a lot around her adorably funny and clever little girl "Honey a fashion show is when you put on a bunch of clothes and show people just how pretty you look."

"Oh, I think I wike fashion shows," Caitlin smiled at her mother.

The family spent a little more time together before Jai put Caitlin down for a nap and Ariana went to the grocery store. Jai took the alone time to also lay down for a while, his trip had been go, go, go, go, go and he was exhausted. After dinner, Jai's favorite meal of course, Jai gave Caitlin a bath and then Ariana prepared their little girl for her fashion show debut.

"Are you ready?" Ariana questioned as she scurried into her bedroom where Jai was patiently waiting for the two favorite women in his life.

Jai nodded, "Should I press play?" Jai was in charge of the music for the fashion show, Ariana's orders.

"Um no," Ariana took a seat next to her husband on the loveseat in the sectioned off sitting area of their huge master bedroom. "She's not too happy at the moment."

"Well we can do this tomorrow, its getting close to bedtime anyway."

"Oh no, she still wants to do it. She's just mad that I picked out the first outfit but its my favorite one. So she only wants music for her clothes."

"She is so your child," Jai chuckled, that was such an Ariana move.

"Whatever Brooks," Ariana jabbed Jai in the stomach. "Caitlin!" Ariana screamed right in Jai's ears.

"Thanks I've always wanted to be deaf," Jai replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Welcome baby," Ariana smirked.

"I'm gonna come in now but I go super fast so I can wears a pwetty, pwetty dress, otay?" Caitlin called back from the hallway.

"Okay!" Jai and Ariana responded simultaneously.

"I can't wait butterfly," Jai grinned just as Caitlin strutted into the room with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face.

"Here is the lovely Caitlin Elizabeth Brooks modeling the best in toddler couture," Ariana grinned not taking her eyes off of Jai for a second.

"You look so beautif..." Jai couldn't finish his sentence as he got a good look at Caitlin. She was wearing her favorite pink tutu and a white t-shirt that read "Big Sister to Be" except that the word be was replaced with an actual small bumble bee. "Ari?" Jai turned to his wife who was beaming with joy.