Rebekah gave a nod to Ophelia and dragged the blonde Cullen out of the room, Alice following closely behind.

"Save her!" Jacob cried as Bella thrashed around on the table. "You have to change her!"

"I can't!" Edward protested, venom in his eyes. "Not while he's still in her. I have to get him out first!" He moved to the bottom of the table, and began to try and get the baby out.

"Ow!" Bella screamed again, and Ophelia squeezed her hand, trying to keep her tears at her. Her throat was closing up the longer Bella trashed and crying out in pain.

Ophelia glanced out in the hallway, seeing Sam pushing Dean away from the scene, saying how everything will be okay.

"You can do this, Bella," Ophelia said, pushing back the humans sweaty hair. "Please fight. Fight for me, for Charlie, and for your baby. Just keep fighting." Tears stung her brown eyes and she swallowed the lump in her throat as Bella met her eyes, her own brown eyes full of pain and fear.

"He's suffocating!" She screamed, thrashing even more. And Ophelia had to use her free hand to keep her still, and Jacob helped.

Bella screamed once again, and her back arched off of the table. Her scream turned to a cry, and her back fell against the table, harshly.

The sound of a baby crying filled the air, and Ophelia looked over to Edward. In his arms was a small, blood covered baby girl. Even from Bella's side, she could see Renesmee's dark hair. "It's Renesmee!" She exclaimed with a strained voice and turned to her best friend who looked both calm and ecstatic.

Bella looked at her husband and child, and reached her arms out to take her baby. Edward gently placed Renesmee in Bella's arms, and Ophelia peered over to get a good look. She was a beautiful child, and already looked older than a newborn baby. "She already looks so much like you, not so much like a potato like I thought she would." She lightly giggled as Bella narrowed her eyes at her. "She's beautiful".

"Yes she is," Bella said, softly, "you're beautiful." She let out a giggle as she watched her new baby. Her laugh turned to a grunt of pain, and Renesmee began to cry.

Ophelia frowned and took Renesmee from Bella's arms and handed the baby to her father.

"Ow!" Bella grunted, moving her eyes to Renesmee and Edward, her head falling back against her pillow, and a smile pulled on her lips.

Ophelia looked to Renesmee for a moment and when she turned back to face her best friend, her undead heart stopped right in its track just as Bella's breathing did. "Bella?" She gasped out and she started panicking, barley being able to breath. "Bella!" She rasped out, her heart pounding against her chest in fear.

Jacob leaned over Bella and shook her shoulder, "Bella?! Bella!"

"Don't touch he!" Ophelia suddenly got possessive, and pushed Jacob away from Bella so hard that he flung into the wall, and went unconscious. She turned her attention back to Bella, panicking. "Bella, please don't leave me! You promised!"

Thinking quickly, Ophelia pinched Bella's nose, and placed her lips on hers. She blew into her mouth and started pumping her chest. "Please, you can't leave!" She cried out, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Bella!"

"Give me the baby, please," Rebekah said as she rushed over to Edward, taking Renesmee with gentle hands. She sadly glanced over at her sister before leaving the room to take care of Renesmee, Rosalie following quickly after her.