VIII- Returning the Huttlet

Start from the beginning

One of the Separatist ships flew in front of Anakin's ship. It turned around and started to fly closer. Anakin smirked and fired the guns, destroying the Separatist ship and causing the MagnaGuard to fly out into space.

Anakin: Got one of them!

Ahsoka: What about the other one?

Anakin: One thing at a time!

The other Separatist ship shot at them, hitting the Jedi ship, causing a piece of it to fly off.

Anakin: I think we needed those rear shields after all.

(Y/N): <taking Rotta from Ahsoka> You think?

Ahsoka: We told you so!

Anakin tilted the ship, avoiding a few blasts.

Anakin: <to R2> R2, turn those guns around!

However, with Anakin tilting the ship, R2 began to slide away from the control switch. Adrian and Ahsoka pushes R2 over to the control switch, while (Y/N) held Rotta tightly.

Anakin: R2!

Ahsoka: <pushing R2; grunting> Why can't you be a tiny little mouse droid?

Adrian: <pushing R2; grunting> Lose some weight, will ya?

R2 reached the switch and turned the guns around, firing at the Separatist ship.

(Y/N): Get him, R2!

One laser hit the Separatist ship, destroying it. Everyone sighed with relief.

Anakin: <to R2> Good shot, buddy! You've been holding out on me.

R2 began to beep excitedly.

(Y/N): <glaring at Anakin> Excuse you, what about us? We had to deal with your leadership skills and you're fancy flying. Next mission, I'm leading.

Anakin: Fine. Let's see how well you do.

(Y/N): <giving Rotta to Ahsoka> I'll do better than you.

The ship got closer to Tatooine. Ahsoka walked over to the co-pilot seat, carrying Rotta.

Anakin: Ahsoka, strap in.

Ahsoka: <sitting in the seat> You've got that "we're in trouble" look.

Anakin: There's a look?

(Y/N)/Adrian: Yep.

Rotta laughed as Ahsoka smiled.

Ahsoka: You can't miss it.

Anakin: Very funny, Snips. <turning on ship hologram> Obi-Wan, come in! Do you copy?

Obi-Wan: <hologram> Kenobi, here. Anakin, have you reached Tatooine yet?

Anakin: Almost, but we ran into some old—