Draco moaned compliantly, panting heavily as he stared into Harry's eyes. "God," he croaked, trying to catch his breath, which quickly failed to catch up with him due to Harry gripping his erection through his trousers, the gasping cry that tore out of his lungs rendering him breathless.

"Potter, Potter, oh-" Draco was left a panting, gasping and moaning mess as Harry reached into his trousers, releasing his grip on his throat until his hand was merely against the now reddened object while gripping onto Dracos length firmly, the blond gasping and jerking in Harry's tight grasp.

"Please," Draco whimpered, trying to close Harry's hand around his throat, but the man was resisting, solely focused on bringing the smaller boy to the brink of his orgasm, which didn't take long in the slightest.

Draco was practically sobbing, tears pooling in his eyes, his breathing hitched and uneven, hips jerking erratically onto the tight heat of Harry's calloused palm, desperately chasing an orgasm. Right before he came, Harry finally closed his hand on Dracos throat, almost completely restricting his airflow, enough to restrain Dracos moans as he thrashed in Harry's grip. He was breathlessly sobbing as he came in blindingly intense spurts, weak, choked gasping noises leaving his mouth, which was opening and closing almost soundlessly.

Harry leaned him against the wall, helping to hold him up as he rode out his orgasm, jerking as silent tears rolled down his cheeks at the almost painful orgasm he was experiencing, faintly feeling Harry's lips caressing and licking at an exposed area of his throat, until his hand was finally pulled away and Malfoy gasped a few times, swayed, and promptly collapsed into Harry's arms, knocked unconscious by all the contributing factors of his experience.

Harry couldn't help but smile, hoisting up the blond and walking him to the Slytherin dorms, carefully propping him up next to the portrait and slinking away to the Gryffindor dorms.

The next day, he was almost certain that last night had been a dream, until he saw Draco with red bruises, in the perfect shape of a hand, imprinted along his throat, glaring at everyone who tried to talk to him.

When he caught Harry staring in awe, he sneered and looked back down, but found himself looking up to meet Potters gaze again, gnawing at his bottom lip and gazing at Harry with an almost innocent look in his eyes- one that left Harry's cock straining in his trousers while Draco smirked knowingly, proceeding to ignore Harry entirely.

○~○

"I thought last night was a dream."

Harry caught Draco by the back of his shirt, pulling him into an abandoned classroom, making Draco squeak in surprise and glare at the smirking, larger boy. "I wish it was."

"Do you really, though?" Harry took a step closer, watching as Draco instinctively took a step back, conveniently pinning himself against the wall.

"This hurts more than you may think, Potter," Draco huffed, reaching up go press at his throat, wincing when the swollen flesh indented, leaving pale fingerprints in their wake.

Harry almost looked guilty, frowning apologetically. "I'm sorry. I didn't- I didn't mean to force myself on you last night. I didn't mean to hurt you either. I... Well, got lost in the moment I guess."

"It's... It's alright. I did too. We were both to blame."

They both stayed silent for a bit. "Thanks for not leaving me there," Draco timidly added, scuffing the floor with the tip of his shoe.

"Uh... Yeah. No problem."

"..."

"Things are a lot easier when there's nothing to say but... Well, moaning," Harry mumbled with a soft flush, smiling awkwardly at Draco, who did the same back.