Chapter 1: Past my eye in the woods

"Ok mom, yes I will be fine! Alright love you, miss u already bye."
I put my phone down on my lap and looked up, all I could see was clouds,there was hardly no sunshine coming through.
"So bells, are you ok?"
My dad said. I nodded and looked out of my window. We went past this house while driving into the town Forks. It had lots and lots of windows and looked very modern, I wonder who lived there?
"Yeah, yeah. Sorry I was daydreaming."
I said turning back to face forwards.
"Err. What do you want for tea then? Fish fingers? Nuggets? Sandwich? Little cheese on toast maybe?"
"Dad, I'm not a kid anymore."
I looked out of the window again. This time we were nearly at the house.
"Sorry, I mean I haven't seen you for ages Bella."
We got out the car and went inside, I took off my shoes in the porch and walked into the hall.
"So yeah, I made your bed for you with clean sheets. I really did miss you bells."
I nodded and went up the stairs into my room. I actually forgotten what my room looked like to be honest. There was so little things in here, because I took them all to moms. I took out my phone and called her. After two rings she picked up.
"Hi sweetie! How are you? Are you there?"
"Hi mom, yeah we're here. I'm fine I guess."
"Why what's wrong? Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Just not as sunny..."
"Ahaha, it won't be. Right I've got to go now, I will phone you later. Bye love you!"
"Bye mom, love you."
I pressed hang up and chucked my phone onto the bed, I went over to the window and looked out at the forest. Something just flew past my eye in the woods, I done a double take but nothing was there.
"Bells? What so you want for tea?"
Charlie said while coming up the stairs. He looked at me in the doorway and asked me again. I turned away quickly to face him.
"Umm.. Anything really not bothered." I said
"Ok. What about steak and chips?"
He raised his eye brow. I laughed and smiled
"Yeah please!"

Hey!

I've never written a book before so yeah. Hope you like it

Vote

Comment

Thanks x