The room is so hot, small beads form on my skin as I suck him. It's not a suffocating heat, it's steamy and sensual. His strong fingers wrap through my hair, which is still tight from the updo.

His movements become more powerful; his deep moans make my thighs clench together. "Look at me while I fuck your face, Emilia." His voice is uncontrolled, and husky.

My eyes pan up to his tan skin that's accentuated by the golden heat of the sauna. The coals behind him are red in the peculiar box I saw when I walked in. The air is thick, with heat, with love.

His large hand wraps around my bun, his grip firm. I place my hands on his ribs, my fingers trace his ink as he plunges deep into my throat. My gags only turn him on further, his hands travel recklessly everywhere he can reach.

As I glide down his shaft with my tongue, he meticulously pulls out my Bobby pins until my hair cascades down my shoulders. The curls bounce as I move quicker down his shaft until finally he lifts me by my hair, his hand gripping it firmly.

Setting me back on the hot slab, he brings his lips to my ear, "you know you're the only person I would ever kneel for, right?" his tone is rugged, his hair fallen around his sharp face.

"What do you mean?" I moan as he lowers his knees to sit in his jacket, he places his head between my legs and looks up at me through thick dark lashes. "It's a principle thing, I've never kneeled for anyone."

This admittance makes my skin flush, "so I'm the first girl?" I don't finish my sentence, too shy to say it out loud, but the idea that I'm Aiden Scott's first for anything sends a heatwave through my already hot body.

His tongue dives inside of me, then he pulls out. "Yes, Emilia. The only girl I've ever knelt for, the only woman I've ever swiped my tongue across their clit is you." It surprises me because he does it so perfectly, you would think he's done it hundreds of times, but the fact that I'm his first for something turns me on more. I've always been jealous of his experience with other women, the thought of his hands on another drives me crazy. "I promise you." he breathes.

"Why me?" I moan as he rocks his tongue back and forth against my clit.

His low rumble against my slit makes me writhe. "You deserve to be kneeled for, and selfishly I craved to taste you from the moment you sauntered into your kitchen the first time I laid my eyes on you." The memory flashes through my foggy mind, how different things were.

I rake my fingers through his unruly hair, bringing him back down to taste me. The warmth from the sauna adding an extra level of sensuality to the already euphoric room.

AIDEN

I lift from between her legs, licking my lips to better taste her. She looks like a fucking movie star in that dress, but it needs to come off. Carefully, because I know she wants to donate it I bring my hands to the back and unzip it, all while her hands travel my body.

The dress gets laid carefully to the side as I walk in between her legs, placing my throbbing cock inside of her. She's so wet, so fucking wet for me. Her moans fill the sauna as I slide in and out of her.

Sweat trickles down her skin, making her glisten. I could stare at her like this all day. But we're not close enough, I need more of her... fuck everything else right now... we need and deserve to get utterly consumed by one another.

Her legs wrap tightly around my back as I lift her, bringing us both closer to the hot coals in the heater. I would have brought her here sooner but she didn't know about the monitors and I didn't want her worrying about how locked down our mansion is, I try to shield here from how hard I work to keep us safe. But now she'll be comfortable knowing how tight I keep security. Tight, so fucking tight, I ram into her as her walls clench around my cock.

"Aiden." She moans, encouraging me to bounce her harder on my dick. Her curled hair cascades both of us in it's soft, watermelon scented beauty. I wish her body wasn't so delicate, as I would fuck her right here for hours. Her exquisite frame suspended in the air while I force myself inside of her tight pussy.

"Do we need to go back." She breathes, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Always the one to worry about everything around her, the point of all of this was to make her not think... about anything... but us.

I chuckle, ramming her back down my length. "There's no better place for you," I nibble on her silky skin, "than on my cock."

I need to cum, Fuck I wish I could take the chance of her getting pregnant right now, but it's too dangerous. Nearly every time I take her I wear a condom but on the rare occasions that we don't, like now, a primal urge seeps through me to cum inside of her, to not pull out and unload myself on her perfect face or tits but.... In her. I never imagined that these thoughts would invade my mind. That's half the reason I wear a condom in the first place, I don't know if I would be able to stop from unloading inside of her out of instinct.

"Where do you want it?" I ask, letting her decide. She knows by my breathy voice that I'm getting close.

She wraps her arms tighter around my neck and back, her moans so pure that I don't want to stop. "In me." Did she just say that? The words alone make my body twitch. Our minds are so in sync.

I pound into her, going as deeply as I can. She wants it too, she wants me inside of her, my cum dripping down her legs when I finish would be a fucking perfect sight. Her legs tighten around my waist, her moans fill my ears.

At the last moment, I pull her body up to not unload inside of her, now isn't the right time. Cum drips from my cock, sizzling on the hot coals as it shoots below.

We need to be more careful.

I almost came inside of her.

I feel bad for the cleaning crew.

🖤

See y'all Saturday! 🤗🌹

We're getting towards the end of the book! 😳 I'll let everyone know when we're at the last five chapters (I'm projecting we have 8-12 left) and no, I'm not doing a third book, this will be the last one. 😭♥️