Manik: Right enough work talks... Now tell me how many times u sneaked into the closet and tried to sniff my clothes like a creep.

Nandini's mouth hung open at his words as she hit his stomach making Manik double up in laughter.
Nandini: I did not!

Manik: Oh come on... U can tell me.

Nandini: I did not sniff ur clothes... I slept in them!
Nandini said whispering the last part slowly, which was still heard by Manik as he smiled at himself tightening his arms around her.

Neither of them said anything at all for a few minutes until Manik noticed her breathing to calm down and peeked over to find her already asleep. He smiled at her, kissing her forehead and closed his eyes in contentment.

-------------------------

The next morning, Nandini's sleep was disturbed by some annoying phone ringtone which she recognized to be Maniks. She shook his arm which was around her waist.
Nandini: Manik... Ur phone is ringing.

Manik hummed at her words, before snuggling his face further into hair as he slept peacefully.

Nandini sighed at the continuos rings of the phone before picking it up from his other side. She opened up her eyes a little bit adjusting in the brightness of the morning light as she saw Mr. Bedi written on the screen. She frowned at the unfamiliar name but accepted the call anyway.

Nandini: Hello!

Mr. Bedi: Hello, may I speak to Mr. Manik Malhotra, please.

Nandini: He is currently unavailable, this is his wife speaking. How can I help u?

Mr. Bedi: Oh Good Morning Mrs. Malhotra! I just called to give Mr. Malhotra the conformation for our meeting today at noon to finish off the final formalities.

Nandini frowned at it, not really knowing what this was in regards to but ignored it and replied formally,
Nandini: I'll make sure to pass on your message to him.

Mr. Bedi: Thank you, ma'am.
He replied before disconnecting the call. Nandini kept the phone aside and checked the time to notice that it was already 9 in the morning. She thought to get up, but then remembered that Manik was too tired the previous night and decided to rest for some more time with him. Snuggling further into him, she went back to sleep.

Around two hours later, the two of them woke up finally and got ready for the day when Nandini informed Manik about the call. Manik's eyes broadened at that as he immediately checked the time making sure that he did not miss it. He sighed noticing that it was still time left and then looked up at Nandini,
Manik: Come on... Get ready we have to go somewhere.

Nandini: We? What is happening? And who is this Bedi guy?

Manik: He is my broker. But I m not telling u anything more than that for now!
He replied to her vaguely as he got ready.

Nandini got finished getting ready before they moved out of the room together.
Nandini: Aren't we gonna inform anyone before leaving?

Manik: I m sure they are still sleeping. Anyways, let's leave a message at the reception.
They walked up to the front desk as a middle ages man turned towards Manik with a broad smile, "Good morning Sir!", though Manik did not miss his smile flattering as soon as he turned to Nandini, "Morning ma'am!".

Manik: Morning!! We are heading out for some work so if in case any of my friends ask u about it, just inform them that we'll be back soon.

Manager: Sure sir!
Manik nodded at him as they walked out of the hotel. Manik lead her towards the rented car that was available for Fab5 and opened up the door for her before getting in himself as he gave the address to the driver and turned towards Nandini.

Love... What Bullshit!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें