Reddie

The losers are at hogwarts 🎈

Richie slipped a note to Eddie in charms.

Meet me in the ror tonight
- chee

Eddie smiled at his boyfriend as professor Flitwick corrected Beverly on her technique. The class dragged on til lunch came where they were once again separated. Eddie being in Hufflepuff and Richie in Gryfindor. Ed's had Herbology after while Richie had potions. They only had transfiguration and charms together and for the short hufflepuff that was torture.

The classes and dinner soon ended and Eddie waited in the room of requirement. Richie showed up not a minute to soon and said hi spaghetti. Hi cheesecake said Eddie as Richie walked over to him. Eddie closed the gap by placing his lips on Richies. Eddie has his arms around Richie's neck as Richie's fell on his waist. Eddie was soon placed against a wall while Richie left marks on his neck. Miss me he said as Eddie let out a moan when he bit his sweet spot. Yes the boy managed to get out.
Richie took off eddies tie and tied his hands above his head and started working on his shirt buttons.

Once Richie has finished his shirt he began kissing all over eddies chest and stomach. By time he got his pants Eddie had marks and bites all over his chest. Richie stop teasing me said Eddie.

That morning a Saturday

Eddie woke up in the room of requirement tangled in Richie's arms. Chee wake up said Eddie. Yes spaghetti muttered Richie. Cuddle said Eddie snuggling of possible closer to Richie.
I'm here spaghetti don't worry said Richie.