010 • Boom Boom Child

❝ where the fuck did you get the pic? ❞

where the fuck did you get the pic?

_____

The crowd were on the edge of their seats; they were eager to see where Ayumi is and whether or not she did that whole disappearing thing again.

Todoroki stood there waiting for any sort of attack when a block of ice was sent towards him from above.

Seconds before the ice completely engulfed the arena.

"You're just as foolish as Midoriya." Todoroki grinned a bit. "But like him, you won't win." Then in an instant, ice gradually shot out, covering the arena as mist appeared.

"Shit." Ayumi muttered as the ice was right in front of her.

Before the ice could consume her she jumped as high as she could, using her blanket to whip a piece of the ice broken and wrapping it around it. Then she threw the ice forward, pulling onto the blanket which sent her and the ice hurling towards each other and before impact, pushing the ice down towards the ground which propelled her upwards.

She continued doing this quick enough so the ice wouldn't bring her down a whole lot. Then when she knew she was high enough, she turned, and threw the ice towards Todoroki.

The crowd looked up, confused but also shocked at how she got up there in such a short time. Ayumi looking down upon Todoroki as she used her blanket to try and slow her fall. Once she was close enough, she let go of said blanket, plunging herself towards Todoroki.

Todoroki, in returned tried freezing Ayumi as they came in contact but only recieved a blow to the chest, sending him a little out of bounds.

Midnight, dubbing Ayumi as the winner as the crowd cheers with joy.

_____

Ayumi walked up towards the stands, her blanket slightly wet from the melted frost that once covered it so she didn't have it wrapped around her. Kaminari went in for a high five, congratulating Ayumi for her win when instead he was pushed towards the nearest wall and pinned.

"Where the fuck did you get that picture?" Ayumi's cold glare pierced Kaminari as she questioned him.

"Uh. Uh-m Mineta." Kaminari shakily pointed at Mineta who was trying his best to not be noticed.

Ayumi calmed down, letting Kaminari go and brushing off some dust off his shoulder. Then she turned and kicked Mineta straight towards the opposite wall, his body smashing into it as he slowly fell towards the ground. A small Mineta like crater was left in his place.

They all sat down, waiting for the break to be over so Bakugo and Ayumi can have their final battle. Bakugo angered that he couldn't prove himself better than Todoroki while Ayumi sat there wanting to go home to Mochi, her cat.

Time passed and it was finally time for Bakugo and Ayumi's fight. Mic reintroduced them to the crowd, earning lough cheers from all over the world. People eagerly waited to see how this battle would play out, especially the people in a small bar somewhere in Japan.

The second Mic announced the match to start, Ayumi fully engulfed herself in her blanket, Bakugo creating a bright light to try and blind her.

Instead of rushing towards Ayumi, Bakugo stood there, ready for her attack. Ayumi, who didn't hear any footsteps stayed still, even though the effects of her quirk on herself was over.

Bakugo was tired of waiting for Ayumi, so he started his quirk, the crackles of the explosions being heard by said girl. He sent an explosion in one direction, then another in the opposite direction, resulting in him being a spiral missile of explosion heading towards Ayumi.

Ayumi, who hears Bakugo's screams and explosions, jumped back, finally seeing the torpedo that is the boom boom child. She couldn't get a clear shot of him because of all the smoke covering his body.

She tried dodging his attack covering herself in her blanket so not to sustain any major damage and using her petrification quirk on herself; however, that didn't work so well as he blanket turned to ashes.

Ayumi couldn't do anything besides stare at the ground as ashes fell down. Bakugo stood a little ways from her so not to get surprised.

However in a swift motion, Ayumi's head snapped up, her eyes glowing red signifying that she erased his quirk. Bakugo who was ready to have a hand to hand combat match with her was surprised to see her foot inches from his head, her eyes now glowing a bright yellow.

Extending her foot, she hit Bakugo with so much force that he almost got out of bounds, almost, because of the male's structure and his reaction speed which was able to block part of her attack.

"Tch." Ayumi sprinted towards Bakugo at a high speed, while the male was counting the seconds to when his quirk would be able to help him.

However, it was longer than he expected as before his quirk showed any signs of appearing, Ayumi was already in front of him, her eyes orange as she extended her foot and missed.

Bakugo had slid down with one foot, close to doing the splits, and quickly turned around facing towards Ayumi who was beyond confused, her eyes back to the normal black. Then he shot her with an explosion, sending her out of bounds and declaring him as the winner.

_____

A/N Yall I'm sorry this was short. Final are legit tomorrow and I know jack shit but I also promised someone that I would update sometime last week and I didn't. So Sorry bout that. And for those of you wondering, the ice Todoroki shot at Bakugo was the same as the one he shot at Ayumi. Which means it was head on, and would've pushed Bakugo out of bounds or consumed him ._.

Also, someone pointed out that Aizawa would be 16 when Ayumi was born, so let's just overlook that and say that Aizawa is older or something ._.