i don't like you

Liz Pov~

Liz had finally changed into her cosplay outfit she was dressed up like Bakugo Katsuki, she stepped out the bathroom stall to get Rachel's and Nikki's opinion. " oh i really like that Liz " Nikki said as she was in her Midoriya cosplay outfit and Rachel was in her Todoroki outfit. " thanks i made this costume myself " Liz said proud of herself.

" it's nice how come you haven't ever wore it before now though? " Rachel asked while fixing her Todoroki wig and looking back at Liz. " Because it's a big reveal for today " Liz said as she noticed the coffee stain in her white shirt she was wearing before she sighed at how irresponsible that girl was.

" i don't like her very much, i mean she had ruined this shirt look at it i can probably never wear this again " Liz said putting the shirt in the bin not even having any hope for it. " you can't just bin your clothes Liz " Nikki said trying to convince her to now throw the white fabric away. " it's not worth it, but if i ever see that girl ever again I'll make sure she pays for this " Liz said while picking up the bag and leaving the bathroom Rachel and Nikki following behind her.

" we have two hours before the con, want to go live on your channel for a bit " Rachel said to Nikki who nodded, they was on about Nikki's youtube channel. " yea we haven't done anything really this week, we should film the con today " Liz suggested as she normally appeared on the channel as a guest or just cosplayer.

after Rachel set up the camera in the room they began to film the live for there fans. " is it on? " Rachel asked Nikki was looked cluelessly at the camera waiting for people to join the stream. " oh we have 4 people here " Rachel said as Liz checked it with them. " ye hello, 18 people watching now " Nikki said checking in the right hand corner of the screen. " hi guys so we just want to let you know, that we are going to comic con today and we will try and film it as much as we can " Nikki said facing the camera now.

Nikki turned on the big light for more light for the stream. " um.. ok Nik that is blinding me " Rachel said as she covered her eyes. " oops sorry " Nikki said facing the light away from Rachel and Liz. " so you guys can ask us questions " Nikki said as the three of them sat down and watched the people who joined the stream go up and they started to have answer some questions.

" well we are leaving for comic con now and we will be filming the entire day " Rachel said while holding the camera only to get a adorable back hug from Nikki. " omg- Midoriya you startled me " Rachel said in Todoroki's character. Liz was in the car waiting to leave as the other girls got in and they headed of to comic con.

when they arrived at the entrance they gave in their tickets and headed over to the My Hero Academia sign where more people where dressed up like the characters, quite a few Bakugo's and Todoroki's, and some of the underrated characters and i lot of Deku's.

" c'mon lets go buy some merchandise over there " Nikki said as she dragged Liz and Rachel over to the sales. Liz was having a good time she had almost completely forgot about that stupid girl, when she bumped into someone because she wasn't looking where she was going.

she fell down to the ground. " not again, omg I'm sorry i wasn't looking were i was going " someone said as they looked down towards Liz she can't see their face properly, they must have been clumsy if they already knocked someone down

today. " it's fine..also i- " as Liz got up she looked at the female in front of her, and noticed something it was her, the irresponsible girl was spilled her drink on her after trying to forget about her for over three hours she is here at comic con. " You? " she looked confused until she noticed who Liz was.

i don't know why but the next thing Liz done was walk over to someone random who had a drink,picked up what seemed to be Ice coffee and dumped it on the brunette who was shocked and confused. " ah! that is cold " the girl said when liz smirked at her. 'oops I'm very sorry, i didn't mean to spill my drink on you' she said trying to act innocent.

a the girl spoke again. " woah you didn't have to do that to me you know, i apologised to you and- " Liz made her stop speaking by adding in. " honey i just told you this was a accident " the girl walked away annoyed. " great now i can't wear this for the rest of the con " Liz smirked happily as she continued to enjoy the con she noticed how many people where stranding in that stupid girls place waiting for autographs and photos.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
score
Amanda 1
Liz 1

hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to update again soon

any ideas you'd like added in this story please put in the comments x