Chapter 1

It was late at night and Marinette was doing some final touches on the mansion before she decides to hit the hay and call it a night, the only room she had left was Adrien's, he was asleep already but Marinette knew she had to get her job done or Mr. Agreste would not be too happy, so she slowely tiptoed in and started cleaning everything as quiet as possible, she cleaned his computer and his shelves.

As she went the the top shelf with a ladder she loses her balance and falls on the ground waking Adrien from his sleep "huh, what?" He looks where he heard the crash and saw Marinette getting up dusting herself off "Marinette?" She squeaks and looks and holds her duster by the handle tightly "I- I'm sorry for waking you sir, I was just trying to finish cleaning." Adrien chuckled alittle "you know you don't have to call me sir, call me Adrien." She nods and looks down as he looked at her "hey, why don't you come sit down, take a rest from cleaning." She looked and took the offer as he smiled at her "look, you don't have have to stay and work here if it's hard on you, I don't like seeing you stressed out, you're like a friend to me." Marinette tensed up "No, I have to keep it, I needed enough money to get me to college, working here is helping, plus, I have a nice friend to talk to" she said as she smiled at him.

He sighed knowing that the Hates this job but she was determined to keep going, even if she's too tired. As he was thinking she began to yawn as she got up "well, I better get to bed." Adrien gave a sad look knowing she is going to be sleeping in the shed that his dad put outside for her to sleep in, he grabbed her hand and looked at her "how about you sleep with me tonight, I know you're uncomfortable in that bed in the shed." She blushed immensely "s- sleep with you, i- isn't that alittle inappropriate to do with your maid." He gave her a look and said "well I said you are a friend, not a maid." She looked uneasy but took the offer as she slid into bed with him, she turned the other way as he came closer to her to keep her warm but didn't put his arms around her, they both went to sleep to the sweet sound a silence.

Hello everyone, a new Miraculous story, sorry my first chapters to books aren't long, I plan to make chapters longer I promise, but I hope you guys like it, stay Miraculous!🐞🐾