Chapter 19

"Well here we see the beautiful art of..." The guid was saying but my mind were in totally different place., we were in the tallest building in Germany, at the first floor there some art of I don't know who but after that I'll be in the hotel and then... Switzerland is waiting for me.

"Let's go" the guid said, I walked to the elevator and I didn't look if the group with me I just press the button, just let me finish that tour, I thought to myself Owen stood beside me, waiting for the elevator too, the doors opened.

I got in and saw that the group still was looking at the art of I don't know who, I pressed on the last floor and Owen entered either the doors closed.

The elevator was ok I got a little bit sick from the speed, I heard some weird voices from musicians I thought it was normal while I was looking at the floor screen '49' Whoo that's going fast.

Suddenly the floor stopped switching on the screen and the weird voice of the musicians stopped.

"Oh god"I sighed

Owen looked at me,confused.

"The elevator, it stopped working we're stuck here" I was saying when I pressed on the emergency bell.

He sighed as well "crap"

"Crap because we're stuck in the elevator or because you stuck in the elevator with me?" I asked angrily, he looked at me "sorry, we're going to be a lot time here, so I prefer to spend it nicely and not in anger. So sorry it wasn't my place" I smile trying to compromise him.

He blinked slowly, and turned his look to the emergency bell again.

There was no answer, Owen set on the floor. He looked at me "Come on, if we are going to spend a lot of time here at least we could sit"

I smiled, and set next to him.

And I just wanted to go back home, to my worm position, in my worm bed...