Chapter 17

We just set there in the field and didn't say a word, Owen lied down on the map.

"Uhh what're you doing?" I asked

"I'm lying " he said and close his eyes.

"Ya, I can see it, but why're you doing it?"

"Because I can" he said, and put his arms under his head. I felt the anger condensed, and I knew Owen would want to make me angry so I did the opposite.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused, I put my hands under my head

"I'm lying" I said and I could see him smiling even tho I looked at him diagonal of my eye.

"Ya. I can see that, but why're you doing it?" He asked, chuckled a little from the embarrassing moment that we created.

"Because I can" I said and looked at the clouds, the silent came back again.

A few minutes past and then I asked "are we still fighting?"

"We didn't fight" he said, but still I didn't believed him

"Okay" I said in a doubt

"What?"

"Nothing" I said and put my arms on my face so the sun wouldn't dazzling me.

He sighed "that's one of the things that why I hate you"

"What?" I asked confusedly ,ignoring that he said there are stuff he hates about me.

"In one second we are good we are like in the old time and then in one second you're changing your mind" he set up "you're so irresolute".

Now I got angry, I set up too "oh I'm sorry did I was irresolute when you decided to slept with me and then you couldn't look into my eyes? Or at the time you said you don't want to have kids and then you wanted to adopt one? Or at the time whe-" Owen cut my things.

"Enough, maybe I am irresolute too, but not like you. You're the most insecure, argon, irresponsible and irresolute person I've ever known"he yelled and got up.

I got up too "well if you feel that way, why did you asked me to join to this stupid trip?" I took a breath and then I drop the bomb "why would you stop talking to?"

And then something that I didn't see coming, came.

"don't you worry about it, I will"