Eleven

Myrical is out shopping for groceries, her and Chris aren't perfect but she talks to him a little and they sleep in the same bed. She walks in the house a while later and sees Chris is no where to be found but she can hear things breaking, she sets the bags down and rushes in the guestroom to see he is hammering something on the wall. "Chris" she says, "no you can't see this yet" he says throwing his hand out and the door closes. She twists the knob but it is lock, "Chris open the door" she says. "No this room is off limits until I am done" he calls back, she groans but puts up the groceries before sitting on the couch eating some chips when he orbs beside her. "Hey what's in the room" she asks, "it's a surprise and since you are nosy and like to do stuff I put a magical lock on it so only I can get in" he says.

          Myrical rolls her eyes at him, "you know that the child I carry has half of your genes right" she asks smirking. "That's why i blocked him or her too" Chris says, "that is so unfair" she pouts making him laugh. Chris tosses his arm around her pulling her against her side, she places her hand on his chest pushing him back. "No get off of me" she says playfully, "come on you know you love me" he says. She looks at him taken back by that and he sees that, "um sorry" he says. "No it's fine" Myrical says, he nods and slides his hand on her stomach just to feel close to his child. "Are you scared" Myrical asks, "not scared just anxious I want to see him or her already" Chris says. "Well we have another seven and a half months" Myrical says, "that's too long" Chris whines making her laugh. "You sound worst than Wyatt he was actually going to do a spell to bring our child from the future to find out the gender" Myrical says.

         "That's a really good idea" Chris says, "you will not" Myrical says pointing a finger at him. "Send me what I wish to see from the future of our- Myrical pushes him off the couch stopping the spell, "no I don't want to know what we''re having" Myrical says. "Fine" he groans sitting monk style dusting off his clothes, Myrical slides off the couch sitting across from him. "Chris I'm sorry I know my pregnancy is far from normal but I at least want finding out the sex to be normal" she says, "I understand" he says sadly. She plays with her fingers before leaning over pressing her lips against his quickly before standing up as her stomach twists and she rushes to the bathroom.

        Chris is right behind her rubbing her back and holding her hair out her face, she stops and flushes as the toilet before standing up to brush her teeth. "How much longer does the doctor say it will last" Chris asks, "the Seer said until my third month" Myrical says. "Don't they have ways to help? I heard crackers help" Chris says, she turns looking at him. "Have you been getting advice from your mom and aunts" she asks, "yes and I've been reading" he says. "That's so cute" she coos, "don't use that tone with me" he says smiling.