Booming pt2

Haiti
"Wtf is wrong with y'all" I said sitting down

"No wtf is wrong with y'all two now, even if we didn't go to the fucking club dont mean be all over some Ross looking hoes all in y'all faces" Taylor said getting in Sada's face

"Get out my face I told you about that shit" Sada said standing up looking down a Taylor but knowing Taylor she don't back down no matter what.

"Nigga just because you 6'2 don't mean shit, now sit down look like a walking tree" Lucy said standing up

"Okay since you wanna act like your single this shit is done"

"It never started anyway" I said shrugging my solders.

"Ok fine get you shit out of my room we gone keep it like nun of this happened cause you just don't care"

"Okay cool" I said getting up going to her room and putting my stuff in mine. I didn't have much but a tooth brush and pjs. I went in my room and closed the door .

"O well back in my p shit"

—————————
1 month later 

Lucy

After that day the tension was so thick you can cut it with a knife. I haven't talk to Haiti since that day,
been in his feeling and I'm to stubborn so I don't think that's going to happen. I've moved on with my love life, I started talking to this guy I met at the club last week. I mean it nun serious just we be smoking and talking, but I doubt it will go anywhere.

In the mist of me smoking my weed i hear Haiti come in my room and come sit on the bed.

"Is there something that you want" I said laying down ashing my blunt.

"We need to talk about what happened at the club, cause I don't like not being able to talk to you and we are in the same house"

"Ain't nun to talk about, you had a bitch in your face and I scared the lil bitch, end of convo bye" I said not no fucks given in my voice

" it ok I'll remember that" he said standing up and walking out of the door. I don't care that nigga need understand who he fucking with.

I was brought out of my thought a when I seen a text come from my phone is was the guy I club Daye.

Daye🥰
Wya

Lucy
Home smoking about I roll another one

Daye🥰
Well I'm finna be pulling up so don't spark

Lucy
Ok let me know when you outside

I wasn't tripping about him coming over we just friends and nun more. Just hope that nigga Haiti don't start tripping out on him cause I ain't try to break up no fight.

Daye🥰
Outside

I got up and open the door for him, I'm not to lie this man is fine as the fuck but I don't wanna put things in the weird place to quickly. I made sure to quick get him in my room so Haiti wouldn't see him.

"Dang you got a nice ass house and room" he said laying on the bed

"Now who said you can just lay your be Ass on my bed" i said laughing

"This my bed now you can leave" he said as he pretended to go to sleep.

"Yeah yeah very funny, get up so we can smoke you was talking hella long"

"No your just a pot head"

"Yep right about that"

We sat back on the bed as I played lucky Daye floods on my speaker. I began to spark the blunt , take a hit and pass it to him. I looked over at him and watching him take a pull made me just dripping lucky I didn't have any underwear on I had on a night dress due to me being in the house all day.

After a couple of hour we already smoked three blunts. I was so high that I did realize me and Daye had started to fall asleep and he still had on his pants on still.

"Aye do you just wanna spend the night" said getting up and giving home some clothes that I had got Haiti but never gave him.

"Here some clothes and a towel there there a toothbrush and a bar of men's dive soap on the counter." He took the towel out of my hand and head to the shower.

After a coo min I hear the shower turning off and the shower door open. Daye  walked out with the towel around his waste, make his print show, and I wasn't expecting for him to so long. I guess I was looking to hard cause he started to move his penis.

"Mmm don't do that" I said jokingly

Hey I'm back, I hope y'all liked it comment and tell what you think ❤️❤️❤️❤️